IGNORED

Wait time for reproduction boxes

• 2 weeks later...

i got them last week and they are as great as everyone said they were. Too bad he doesn't offer them for all of the Super Pro series games.

Its a lot of work designing boxes and getting limited prints unless you own printing equipment and the return on Intellivision items is limited since the INTV world is small. Thats why you will see most people do stuff hoping to just break even or even gift it bc they like helping the community.

Its a lot of work designing boxes and getting limited prints unless you own printing equipment and the return on Intellivision items is limited since the INTV world is small. Thats why you will see most people do stuff hoping to just break even or even gift it bc they like helping the community.

Ive emailed Oliver few times.....If you guys knew the care and love he puts into the quality of these repro boxes you would be amazed.

I have personally seen the upcoming Dig Dug box. You guys wont believe the detail. I wont spoil it, but just wait and see.

Well worth whatever he charges.