IGNORED

The NEW Hign Score Club 1.20 ~ Eggomania

Vocelli

I've made a big mistake this week. I've been playing in a modern flat tv, not in my CRT one.

I hooked my Atari back to the old TV and I got a little over 40k :-o .

It seems my paddles aren't that bad and I'm not bad too :).

I've read about delay in modern tvs before but I couldn't imagine it could make such a big difference!

I'm going to play next hours and I'll post my final score!

New score: 10,520. Very happy to have broken 10k.

One thing I tried early on to improve my score was to extended my time at the lower levels. Basically catch all the eggs but the final few and then be sure to hit the psychedelic bird to remove some of the yolk. Interestingly enough, if you miss the last few eggs, the game will move you on to the next round AND you don't get a chance to shoot the bird and get rid of some yolk! I thought that was fiendishly smart of the developer...

post-34643-0-50220400-1360533269_thumb.jpg

I thought this would be my game to pull ahead but then every body got all these scores that were just unbelieveable. this was the last game of baskitball and i will have more time. what do you guys think will I get the top 5? win or lose I am happy to be here with my dad. atleast they are not eliminating. GET YOUR GAME ON. :? :-D :D

post-33984-0-24914300-1360546612_thumb.jpg

I got almost 80k but I can't post it or I would lose bonus points...

After you reach maximum speed your score changes at the minimum of 50 points so at this point you only can choose between two numbers in the tens spot...

I need someone to score a 9 in the tens...

I also had some improvement in my score, but not enough to move up a notch. I think I'll get the most bonus points keeping things where they are for now--at this point only time will tell.

Edited by Red Tide