IGNORED

Pictures from the New England Classic Gamers Meet 2/8

christianscott

many thanks to all of our atari age friends who helped make this the biggest, baddest meet ever. we more than doubled our previous attendence record, over 30 gamers dropped by to take in all the action and get in on the trades. if you were there check out the photo's and look for your face, if you missed it check out the photos and vow to join us in june!

http://www.gis.net/~bertulli/08Feb03a.htm

you still never explain the opening image (but u tease about it, )

"Why is Christian filled with so much joy? Why has his violent arm-swinging forced that poor fellow in the background to duck for his safety? Read on to find out!"

well i went through the whole thing... so why is he so happy with what looks like a 2600 asteroids and a gameboy carry case???

you still never explain the opening image (but u tease about it, )

"Why is Christian filled with so much joy? Why has his violent arm-swinging forced that poor fellow in the background to duck for his safety? Read on to find out!"

well i went through the whole thing... so why is he so happy with what looks like a 2600 asteroids and a gameboy carry case???

It's a trick to get you to look at all the pictures. :wink:

actually i didnt write those captions, that job is handled by our able and witty web master mr.scott bertulli. i just provide the space, hype and pose for cheesy staged pictures. so why am i striking a "one moment in time" pose? could it be i'm so happy to have brought together so many like minded souls to share the love of old games..? nah i'm just opening the gameboy case and discovering just what joe (ewok not santulli or grand) had for me....2600 telesys stargunner!!

Man, those pictures were great. I wanted to show some pictures of the last get together I went to last month.

http://www.videogameconnection.com/chuck_party.htm

I wish I could make it to NECG but it's just too far for me to drive alone. I'll see you guys all in Philly though. :)

Oh, I just wanted to mention that I reorganized my trade page and everthing is alphbetized and I've added some new stuff as well.

MattG.