IGNORED

Package art variant on Frogger?

sega_SHARK

Parker Brothers made changes to the front and rear of the box dependent on where the game was released (for all of their games that is), but I am pretty sure that they DID NOT make PAL versions of the game... all releases in all countries were the NTSC format version. Verification from some of the European members would be appreciated.

I have attached pics that I have available for each release style. The U.S. release is all in English, the Canadian release is in English and French and the European release covers six different languages... box and manual. The cartridge looks the same with all releases although Parker Brothers did eventually correct the orientation of the label artwork in later production runs so that the artwork wasn't upside down when inserted in the cart slot.

ED: sick of wireless keyboards, going back to wired!!!

post-25956-0-89000100-1360426740_thumb.jpg

post-25956-0-23304000-1360426746_thumb.jpg

post-25956-0-52771000-1360426751.jpg

post-25956-0-10251600-1360426757_thumb.jpg

post-25956-0-83162000-1360426761_thumb.jpg

Edited by NIAD
  • Like 1

Parker Brothers made changes to the front and rear of the box dependent on where the game was released (for all of their games that is), but I am pretty sure that they DID NOT make PAL versions of the game... all releases in all countries were the NTSC format version. Verification from some of the European members would be appreciated.

The cartridges shouldn't be any different. There are no dedicated PAL or NTSC versions of any ColecoVision games...that is determined by the hardware, not the software.

It should be noted that in addition to the presence of other languages, foreign PB titles for all platforms have simply "Parker" branding (as opposed to "Parker Brothers").

• Like 1