IGNORED

Congo Bongo w/Manual & loose Fathom up for trade.

B0B 1ob1aw

I decided to put the two rare cartridges I found up for trade. I can't justify the expense to complete them right now. I would like to trade either or both for something semi-rare CIB in decent shape. I only have 49 CIBs, so I am open to all manner of exchange if equitable.

Congo Bongo is in exceptionally good shape for a loose cart. It looks like it was only used a few times, and turned on the first time without any cleaning. The illustration part of the label is immaculate. The title part of the label has peeled up horizontal, and has a approx 1/2" long tear on the lower left corner (it is visible in the pic). The label fix should only take a few minutes for someone who knows the right adhesive to use. The manual is nearly mint, no fading or creases.

Fathom is in good shape for loose cart. Below average usage marks, generally above average condition. Turned on without any cleaning.

post-34831-0-39602900-1360442729_thumb.jpgpost-34831-0-86196300-1360442731_thumb.jpgpost-34831-0-32110600-1360442733_thumb.jpg