IGNORED

Can't get into Ultima 7

Robot2600

Iolo

In Ultima IX, Iolo, like many of the other companions, had been seduced by the power of the columns, taking on the name Ooli and the mantle of the Wyrmguard. He could be found guarding the column near Dungeon Despise. If the Avatar chose to spare his life, he could later be found in his new home near the outskirts of Britain, after the Shrine of Compassion had been restored. Here, the aged bowyer would teach the Avatar an advanced shooting technique, and would give him his personal bow.

Later, Iolo would aid in the final defeat of the Guardian, journeying to the Despise again to cleanse the corrupting column linked to it, helping to cut off the Guardian's power and to divert the catastrophic collision of Trammel and Felucca

Dupre

In Ultima IX, the Avatar was able to speak to Dupre's ghost, seemingly separate of the great serpents. The paladin's shade revealed to the hero the location of the Chalice of Honor, also repeating for him the appropriate mantra.

Later, Dupre was resurrected by the forces of the ethereal void to aid in the final defeat of the Guardian. The once again living knight journeyed to the Dungeon Shame and cleansed the corrupting column linked to it, helping to cut off the Guardian's power and to divert the catastrophic collision of Trammel and Felucca.

Thanks! Boy that brought back memories.

I remember feeling the characters were cardboard cutouts. Didn't really feel or relate to them in any way maybe thats why I coudn't remember them and I think adventuring alone also took away from anything that involved them. I remember spending a lot of time with the game, cause it wasnt that simple to beat. I remember trying to find an item that I think I dropped on the ground or something and spent a frustrating hour looking for it. I somehow also remember falling down a trapdoor on a mountain to enter a dungeon. Another place that I spent too much time trying to find. Walking...walking........

IT IS I!

SHAMINO!

He sounds like he has his nose plugged up, or he has a head cold.. It's pretty hilarious.

and then The Avatar is like SHAMINO! WHERE ARE YOU! ARE YOU STILL WEARING THE GOOFY LOOKING HAT FROM ULTIMA VII?!?

shamino5.jpg

Edited by Arkhan

I always thought it was him in Ultima VI when he comes blasting onscreen at the start of Ultima VI in the intro sequence.

I was like "hey, thats the guy that is in the interviews!" (I had Ultima Collection, and watched those interviews every single day for a year straight)