IGNORED

You know you collect too much when....

Shephda

You look at a cartridge and you laugh saying "haha, this is the cartridge XYZ with rare label from 198x, you would think it is rare, but look at the spine, this makes it a common. Also check the quality, it doesn't reach the price that this guy wants. *you look at the bottom of cartridge* oh, boy, it even hasn't been cleaned" and everyone stares at you without understanding anything. :)

i started a spreadsheet on Google Drive that is now a monster of a file. each system has its own section, each section has columns for Cart/Disc, Box, Manual, Sealed, Edition (original or rerelease), 10-pt grading, and a checkbox for if i have a photo taken. then i take a photo of the front of the box, back of the box, game itself, and manual, and all that shit is on my laptop and also backed up on my external HD.

i've gotten to the point where i lost track of things and i just don't care anymore. most of it is going away soon anyway.

...when in the storage area of your flat you have 20 crates of consoles,computers,games also some containing assorted cables and controllers working and faulty you will not throw anything away.The garden tools and other items that should be in storage are lying around in other parts of the flat. :-D

I once argued with a guy at a flea market over selling me the box his O2 was in. He wouldn't sell them seperate, but eventually offered me the box and console for the price I wanted the box for. I said "I don't have enough room for another console and my wife will kill me if I bring home a duplicate O2." He said "then just toss it in the trash on the way out." I had to leave it.

Looking back, a smarter man would have took the box and handed the O2 to another vendor on the way out.

Also, my wife is great as she has no issue with duplicate 7800s, because she knows they're special. Also, her parents were going to throw away something belonging to her in the attic, so she asked them to bring it down with them when they came to visit today. I think you might collect too much when your inlaws and wife decide you're who needs to get this.

post-5952-0-18602100-1368293306_thumb.jpg

Edited by Atarifever
  • Like 1