IGNORED

eBay Fees - Holy crap!

Albert

Maybe some of you haven't noticed but GameGavel has been on fire lately! The bid levels have increased a lot over the past few months and registrations are up. And most of you probably have free seller accounts, so please list some things on GameGavel and try it out. Even common stuff has been selling pretty well. Do an advanced search for Atari 2600. Then choose ended auctions and see the sales over the last couple months.

Bring it :)

Edited by Parrothead
  • Like 1

Haha. I held off as long as I could :) Seriously, though, keep trying everyone we are trying to keep more traffic coming, adding about 150 new members each month to GG + about 800 new Facebook fans each month -- all of that filters back into GG. And the added press from some of our rare item auctions are really kicking the traffic up. If you have a free seller account try it out occassionaly along side eBay, you don't have to quit it cold turkey. Every single listing helps and gives buyers more reason to check up on the site daily.

^

I was wondering when you were going to show up in this thread :D

I do keep meaning to list some stuff on GG, I just keep forgetting. I'll try for this weekend :)

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe some of you haven't noticed but GameGavel has been on fire lately! The bid levels have increased a lot over the past few months and registrations are up. And most of you probably have free seller accounts, so please list some things on GameGavel and try it out. Even common stuff has been selling pretty well. Do an advanced search for Atari 2600. Then choose ended auctions and see the sales over the last couple months.

Bring it :)

You know, that's an excellent idea. I think I got in just after the free seller accounts were offered, but that doesn't matter to me. I've got several Atari consoles now that I need to clean up and sell. I think I'll try one or two of them on GameGavel and see what happens.

Did the general merchandise sister site survive?

Edited by shadow460