IGNORED

Intellivision Invasion

FB is just a bad idea. SO i just avoid. I know two people that will be getting fired soon bc of comments they made on FB using alias. So its better not to even have one.

Anything posted on the Internet is forever. And FB has a few ex-"Agency" guys as consultants for their datamining. Anyone who's job or clearance is at risk should definitely avoid FB.

Edited by B0B 1ob1aw

I dont post personal stuff on FB. It is just my site promotion.

If you are a private person, just talk about video games!

Well I took the chance and sent a FR to your suspicious page anyhow ;)

Don't judge me when you find out that I am really just a drawing made by daughter when she was 4 years old... :rolling:

FB is just a bad idea. SO i just avoid. I know two people that will be getting fired soon bc of comments they made on FB using alias. So its better not to even have one.

I hear ya. But just keep in mind that my group is private. Nobody can see what you post in it. But knowing your luck the military might get suspicious and wonder what this INVASION group is all about. What country...or mouth is Voltron invading next. ;)

If any of you are on Facebook please join my Intellivision Invasion group. It needs more members. Sometimes Rev will post there but most times he's too lazy. :mad:

But it does have a few non AA hardcore Intellivision junkies as members.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/207419785978287/

Have you tried to recruit the hardcores to AA?

Why haven't these slackers signed up?

Have you tried to recruit the hardcores to AA?

Why haven't these slackers signed up?

If you want the serious answer, i think it's pretty much that some people just are comfortable with one thing but not another. Just like some people on AA think Youtube and doing Youtube videos are foreign. Heck even over at Nintendoage or DigitalPress they hate people posting youtube videos all over the place. I have even tried to get my hardcore Intellivision Youtube friends to join AA but they never do. Some lurk in the background. People are funny. I'm comfortable doing all 3 and consider all 3 my home.

Most people only have room for 1 online social networking site in their lives...whether it be a blog, Facebook, Myspace, AA, Youtube, etc. Everyone else just lives real life ;-)

I have no life. It's great. My life is finally how i always wanted it. Nobody nagging me for stuff. Sometimes i should get out more. But i do get out once in a while. How else am i gonna get more games. :-D

• Like 2

If any of you are on Facebook please join my Intellivision Invasion group. It needs more members. Sometimes Rev will post there but most times he's too lazy. :mad:

But it does have a few non AA hardcore Intellivision junkies as members.

https://www.facebook...07419785978287/

I tried to, join . But it was closed

Wow Dude, you didn't mention you had Steve "King of Kong" Wiebe in the group!

Cool!

I didn't even know Steve Wiebe was in my group. lol

A friend of mine added a whole bunch of people to the group to give me a small boost in members. I guess he added him. I think he added a bunch of people who aren't even into Intellivision.

I didn't even know Steve Wiebe was in my group. lol

A friend of mine added a whole bunch of people to the group to give me a small boost in members. I guess he added him. I think he added a bunch of people who aren't even into Intellivision.

LOL, someone's gotta get Wiebe into the D2K high score competition.

I'd like to see how he would fare in that game!