IGNORED

New eShop Wii U Demo Downloads Available

Mendon

I was excited to read that two Wii U demo's are available this week in the eShop: Trine 2 Directors Cut and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. Plus the 30cent F-Zero is available.

MH3 is probably going to be a launch purchase for me as I really enjoyed the Wii version, so this demo will be fun to try out and see how the game looks in HD.

And I've been highly interested in Trine 2 but not $20 worth of interested. Now I can try out the game and if I like it, its on sale for a limited time at $14.99

And who can resist a 30cent game????

I'll check out Best Buy because I want both Monster Hunter and Lego City and saving 50% on one is a good deal.

On a side note, I tried out the Monster Hunter demo and the game looks good. Only thing I found slightly frustrating is the way they did the demo: 30min time limit. With all you have to do in the game and all the experimenting you have to do, that time limit pops up all too fast. Yes, they allow you to try it 30 times before the demo self destructs, but still, It's like getting a 20sec demo of Pac-Man.... you barely get a taste of the game before the "Buy the full game" screen comes on.