IGNORED

Rattling Coleco

Sektor

Something was rattling around in one of my systems. I managed to shake one piece out through the expansion port but I had to open it to get the other part out.

What toy are these legs from?

ts2VcOkl.jpg

This system also has some excess plastic or heat damage. I'm not sure what caused that. Have you seen other systems with damage like that?

XEOf2r6l.jpg

It may have been a case manufacturing defect but more likely to be an outside source. I'll never know.

For the legs, Mr Potato head was my first thought and that gave me a laugh but then I looked at Mr Potato pictures and it doesn't seem to be it.

Another picture of the mystery rattlers:

Q4dds4e.jpg

Edited by Sektor

I would think that the game parts that came out of the system were from the game "Coodies" or something very similar. Don't listen to Jaymiester, he has potatoes on the brain! :twisted:

It looks like something HOT was placed on the system and did that damage as there is absolutely nothing under this area of the CV.

It's Cooties, not Coodies Jim.

I never claimed to be a historian of kid's games! :D Although my kids had this one and I should have been more familiar with the name seeing as I spent A LOT OF TIME picking up these pieces all over my house, Thank heavens it got donated to charity a couple months ago and with only one missing piece!

BTW, actually it's Cootie, not Cooties. :twisted:

Edited by NIAD

• 1 year later...