IGNORED

What is 'TRON: Complete'?

bikeguychicago

Yes, do explain. On a side note, I'm thinking about setting aside extras to make a Tron sub-collection of Intellivision items, or maybe just displaying them together for a while :-D

I would include Tron Deadly Discs, Tron Maze-a-Tron, Snafu, Adventures of Tron, and my Tron Catalog. Any other ideas or anything I'm missing?

• Like 1

All is i will say is this. If you consider yourself a hardcore tron fan/collector or a hardcore intellivision fan/collector or BOTH, just say so in this thread and we will go from there.....

If you're a fan of the Intellivision, I think it's very likely that you're also a fan of TRON; there seems to be a lot of overlap between both groups.

Looking at my own collection, which includes every TRON game that Mattel Electronics published (including TRON Deadly Discs on three different platforms), four new TRON joysticks for the Atari 2600, and other TRON items, I think I'd qualify as a fan of both!

• Like 1

Hopefully everything comes together on this, it was going to be an original thing just for me, but it is nice to share. ;-)

Also, it is no coincidence that the next high score competiton i will do is tron related. Look at my site under the high score competition section.

Hopefully everything comes together on this, it was going to be an original thing just for me, but it is nice to share. ;-)

Also, it is no coincidence that the next high score competiton i will do is tron related. Look at my site under the high score competition section.

I saw it and I'm yet to discover what's planned...

There are too many mysteries here. :) Some are hard to solve.

Yes, do explain. On a side note, I'm thinking about setting aside extras to make a Tron sub-collection of Intellivision items, or maybe just displaying them together for a while :-D

I would include Tron Deadly Discs, Tron Maze-a-Tron, Snafu, Adventures of Tron, and my Tron Catalog. Any other ideas or anything I'm missing?

Even though they're for the 'other' system, you need Deadly Discs, Adventures of Tron and, most importantly, the Tron joystick that Mattel gave away if you bought both 2600 games. Then, your collection would truly be complete.