IGNORED

The NEW High Score Club 1.24 ~ No Escape

Vocelli

wow, I didn't realize I was doing so well. 4 sessions deep. this is really tough. once I get past 3000 or so, they start gunning me down hard with those sideways shots!

I found if I'm running at them (or away) when they shoot long ways, it will miss me. It usually only hits me when I'm standing still, unless I run into it right after they shoot.

Only problem is, I have made a habit of running to the edge while coaxing them back into the falling bricks. so I stop at the edge and they gun me down!

then, if I make it a few more rounds and get up around 5K or so, then those Angels or whatever don't respond the same! so I can't seem to run them into the bricks it's really hard. hopefully I can find a pattern tonight...

Any reason why I am not on this list anymore???

No Escape Scores

7701 - Vocelli ~~ Beat ME for 1 bonus point

5853 - S.BAZ

5541 - Liduario ~ ~ Beat ME for 2 bonus points

5516 - Scrabbler15

4994 - Gorfy ~~ Beat ME for 3 bonus points

4131 - Stan

4122 - Oyamafamily

4040 - DT Kofoed

3948 - Red Tide

3896 - Zoyx

2833 - Roadrunner

3948 - Red Tide

1500 - Jblenkle

Ok...

Made it thru the white Naga/medusa things. Also made it a few more levels.

Vocell: 7701

Awesome score.

I'm at the point where I don't feel that more practice for me is of any benefit. No matter how a game is going, inevitable one enemy will just move back and forth, never getting hit, basking in its immortality. Then, that is combined with being shot from anywhere on the screen. It seems like the game doesn't play fair and that makes me want to stop playing it altogether.

Awesome score.

I'm at the point where I don't feel that more practice for me is of any benefit. No matter how a game is going, inevitable one enemy will just move back and forth, never getting hit, basking in its immortality. Then, that is combined with being shot from anywhere on the screen. It seems like the game doesn't play fair and that makes me want to stop playing it altogether.

I'm not playing too much but I noticed you can atract enemy by shooting in the right time.

I use it often to bring the fury to the falling brick.

Getting the hang of it again, been awhile, and we were without power almost 2 full days or so. Hint, the shoot and shoot again to steer method only really works up to the second set of centaurs. After that, not the best idea. Medusas are tough, as are the prawn things, but they're easy once you figure out how to work them. Each set almost requires it's own attack plan to vest. Hoping for 10K by tonight, I think it's definitely possible. I didn't lose a single life until the first round of medusas.

post-22322-0-39488200-1362931900_thumb.jpg

No Improvement !!

The Medusas are the ones killing me off too!

I was doing well with them the first time. I feel like just making it to them a few more times, & I can start improving again. I found that shooting does effect their movement pattern, just more subtly than earlier waves.

nice job guys ! this is probably my last no escape posting, but i'll try to make it to a computer after one more attack!

unrelated: I'm getting good at Robotron 2084 fun stand-up arcade game !!