IGNORED

Cloak & Dagger on Ebay

No provenance whatsoever....I'm calling B.S. on this one. Who cares anyhow....it isn't the actual game. Just a "supposed" movie prop. I could make one of those with a cheap printer for a few bucks at least half what this guy is asking...any takers? :rolling:

No provenance whatsoever....I'm calling B.S. on this one. Who cares anyhow....it isn't the actual game. Just a "supposed" movie prop. I could make one of those with a cheap printer for a few bucks at least half what this guy is asking...any takers? :rolling:

Half his price sounds good , I'm in on this great deal . :grin:
  • Like 1

Yep, that's completely different. Someone hand cut the corners on the label in the auction, as they are pretty sloppy. I haven't seen the movie in some time--how often does the cart appear? I can't imagine a prop department making 10-15 copies of this cartridge, especially if it was only shown once.

And as Benny said, with no provenance, nobody's going to pay $5,000 (!) for this.

..Al

Yep, that's completely different. Someone hand cut the corners on the label in the auction, as they are pretty sloppy. I haven't seen the movie in some time--how often does the cart appear? I can't imagine a prop department making 10-15 copies of this cartridge, especially if it was only shown once.

And as Benny said, with no provenance, nobody's going to pay $5,000 (!) for this.

..Al

Actually the cart in the movie is hand cut as well.

Allan

Wow...remarkably clean label for a 30 year-old movie prop. :roll:

Well, he must have had it professionally restored by the eBay fairies...you know, the the same mythical creatures that make everything that much valuable just by CAPITALIZING THE ITEM LISTING TITLE, adding a ton of exclamation marks after each sentence and throwing in the words EXTREMELY RARE and ONE OF A KIND somewhere in the mix! :rolling: