IGNORED

The NEW High Score Club 1.25 ~ Super Cobra

Vocelli

GORFY, did you use Continues to post this score?

Oh, I am 34 years old - my birthday is February 16th.

I'm using glasses to correct "near-sightedness" (myopia, as Liduario said). I started using in 2002.

Yes, I did use continues on this score, but did not use continues to get my previous high of 33k. I prefer to start at the beginning to see how far I get overall, as Liduario already stated.

• Like 1

I was under the impression that point value grew as the level increased? I got my cart yesterday, so I'm learning as I go.

Really the only benefit is getting the loot at the end, if you do. Otherwise, starting from the start is the best option, especially because of that level with the floating orange things where you can rack up lots of points easily.

Hey, Vocelli. Why I'm not listed on Super Cobra Scoreboard? I posted my score with video (see the video desctiptions).

I used Default Mode - Medium Speed - without worring about Difficulty Switches. 138720 is my current username on YouTube.

I DIDN'T use Pause via TV Type Switch (Color/Black & White) when I was recording my gameplay videos.

The name of the member who submitted the 51,140-point score is Skosh, not Skosk as listed on the scoreboard.

Edited by oyamafamily

It's taken me a while to really get into this game. Just long enough for the week to be over. :D

I'm struck by how much the scoring font of this Parker Bros. game looks like the Activision scoring font. I keep wanting to shoot vertically like Megamania, instead of horizontally.

post-26187-0-16102400-1363558331_thumb.jpg

post-34560-0-05922400-1363560256_thumb.jpg

continued from about level 5 I think. I'm getting the idea that continuing doesn't help with the score except for giving you practice at all the screens. what matters most is surviving! also killing the balloons as fast as you can.

the tight squeezes are still killing me! I would have 100K by now if not for them. I have been joking that this game should have been called "Super Narrow Crevice" !!!

I can't believe how much I die on level 2!

I have made it to the last screen without continuing twice.

but I've only survived the second screen once without without crashing !

• Like 1

clearly I haven't yet discovered how to post a pic appearing right side up. any suggestions anyone?

good point about the score Scrabbler! Just yesterday Super Cobra felt to me like an Activision game and then I remembered it being by Parker Bros. Then I thought, wow Parker Bros. made some really good games!

awesome game oyamafamily! thanks for sharing the vid. I think that score would take 2nd place on the TG scoreboard

FAK. Hahahahahaha. I wanted 50K so bad and was close then got hit by a stupid missile, which was pathetic. Got so pissed I tossed the controller and it continued the game. It's not stellar, but damn it!

Sure my dad now tells me about medal section competition. watch out guys here comes gamerguy99. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :grin: :cool: :cool: :cool:

You wrote your score as "3340" but the picture shows 14k. Which is the correct score, so we can update the scoreboard and rankings correctly?

Thanks.