IGNORED

Finally scored a boxed Coleco Expansion Module #3

swlovinist

http://s268.photobucket.com/user/swlovinist/library/Coleco%20Expansion%20Module?page=1

After over a year in collaboration with a co worker of a close friend....I finally have a boxed Adam Expansion Module. Box in decent shape and the the unit is in nice protected shape. The long story short is that AtariAge member Lord Thag had a co worker that was cleaning out his fathers basement. Instead of throwing it out he saved this item for over a year in his house until he had to drive to Washington(500 miles to visit family). I have wanted one of these items for along time. I event had a special bland place in the game room to showcase this!

Congrats on the pickup and may I say a fairly long and drawn out one. It's always great to acquire something that is really desired with such a back story instead of just an auction win.

Seeing as these come up on eBay a couple times a year (CIB), I think I would have just acquired one that way seeing as patience is not one of my better traits. In fact, I did acquire one on eBay a couple years ago CIB with the brown corrugated Coleco shipping box and in mint condition for only :-o $77 :-o .

The real challenge will be displaying properly the blue Stand-Alone ADAM box alongside this Exp. Mod. #3 ADAM box... they will take up a sizeable portion of any wall. Now if you add in the the combo ColecoVision & Exp. Mod. #3 ADAM box, a room expansion will in all likelihood be necessary.

• Like 1

Congrats on the pickup and may I say a fairly long and drawn out one. It's always great to acquire something that is really desired with such a back story instead of just an auction win.

Seeing as these come up on eBay a couple times a year (CIB), I think I would have just acquired one that way seeing as patience is not one of my better traits. In fact, I did acquire one on eBay a couple years ago CIB with the brown corrugated Coleco shipping box and in mint condition for only :-o $77 :-o .

The real challenge will be displaying properly the blue Stand-Alone ADAM box alongside this Exp. Mod. #3 ADAM box... they will take up a sizeable portion of any wall. Now if you add in the the combo ColecoVision & Exp. Mod. #3 ADAM box, a room expansion will in all likelihood be necessary.

I use industrial steel shelving in my game room to display the unit in box, no expansion needed....yet :). I am lucky to have acquired My Adam, My Adam expansion, and nearly all my boxed colecovision games in person an not off of ebay. Pics will be done of my new game room setup within a couple of months hopefully.