IGNORED

KillBotz! - Homebrew

GroovyBee

Will it work on Intellivision 2? Will the ROM available now work on Intellivision 2?

Any modern home-brewed game should be compatible with the Intellivision II and should work in both PAL and NTSC consoles.

Compatibility is a solved problem and there are many knowledgeable people in this forum that can assist others to address it. There is really no excuse not to have it -- except laziness.

dZ.

Any modern home-brewed game should be compatible with the Intellivision II and should work in both PAL and NTSC consoles.

Compatibility is a solved problem and there are many knowledgeable people in this forum that can assist others to address it. There is really no excuse not to have it -- except laziness.

dZ.

Well then the person that wrote the new version of Shark Shark was lazy because the ROM does not work on my Intellivision 2.

David made a few tweaks in the gameplay and released it as free download. It's great seeing people complaining about something they got for free.

Listen, don't you start with your typical trolling in yet one more GroovyBee thread. Who, precisely, is complaining?

If you were to actually read the comments, all we are discussing is that compatibility is a solved problem, that many people are willing to help in addressing it, and therefore there is no reason for a home-brew to not work with Intellivision 2.

If you have a problem with that comment, I'd like you to address it directly, rather than with that passive-aggressive bullshit.

-dZ.

Listen, don't you start with your typical trolling in yet one more GroovyBee thread. Who, precisely, is complaining?

If you were to actually read the comments, all we are discussing is that compatibility is a solved problem, that many people are willing to help in addressing it, and therefore there is no reason for a home-brew to not work with Intellivision 2.

If you have a problem with that comment, I'd like you to address it directly, rather than with that passive-aggressive bullshit.

-dZ.

You are an angry young man. daldude is complaining about the fact that the tweaked Shark Shark don't work on his Inty 2. What has this to do with GB?

What has this to do with GB?

Read the topic title. Daldude was asking if KillBotz would work on Intellivision 2. When I pointed out that all home-brews should, he provided a contrasting example. To the general audience this would mean that there is a valid concern that new games may not be compatible.

Context. Yeah, we've heard of it.

Read the topic title. Daldude was asking if KillBotz would work on Intellivision 2. When I pointed out that all home-brews should, he provided a contrasting example. To the general audience this would mean that there is a valid concern that new games may not be compatible.

I hope the sweets I send to you have tasted good.

Edited by Intymike

I hope the sweets I send to you have tasted good.

Yes, they did, thank you very much. Now that everybody here knows how generous you are in contrast to my comments, perhaps we can get back on topic. :roll:

@daldude: I don't know what effort was put into the new Shark Shark, but it could certainly be made to work on an Intellivision 2. Perhaps it wasn't worth the time since it was a free release.

I'll try to get a hold of the ROM and see if I can patch it.

In any case, I'm sure KillBotz will work on all versions of the console, like Groovy said.

dZ.

He flat out called the person responsible for the rom "lazy". That's a bit more than a contrasting example.

Were you shaking your fist when you commanded Intymike "Listen, don't you start with your typical trolling in yet one more GroovyBee thread", Officer? Or merely being a good thread bodyguard?

2 years of work on Killbotz, and still Mark hasn't figured out a way to solve the Dispute between man and bot in peace. Is the tragedy of bot genocide inevitable?

Last I heard, they were colluding with the zombies for the Ultimate Dystopian Humanity Enslaving Apocalyse.

The zombies harvest our brains for food, while the robots train the lobotomized masses to serve them well. :lol:

• Like 2