IGNORED

DK Arcade CIB Coming in April!

Due to some heavy lobbying from certain fans, DK Arcade is about to be released 'CIB' or 'Complete in Box'. It will retail for $60 US plus shipping and handling.

Do you own the original Elektronite cart only relasese (pictured)? If so, you may be satisfied with simply a cartridge. However, you may wish to have the CIB version, but don't want to 'buy the game again'. We have a solution we hope that you will be happy with. If you send Classic Game Publishers the original loose cartridge in the mail, you will be able to purchase the game complete in box for $30 US plus shipping and handling. This offer can not be combined with other discounts that may be offered (such as a bundled D1K and D2K package)

The new CIB version will be the same EXCEPT, that the voice defaults to ON, and it is in an LTO shell with a very attractive sticker.

The box will feature a hologram Elektronite serial number, come with a full colour manual, and two DK Arcade overlays in an attractive gatefold design.

If you are interested in taking advantage of this exchange offer, please message me for shipping details.

post-31813-0-29307100-1364763039_thumb.jpg

post-31813-0-79497300-1364763058_thumb.jpg

post-31813-0-66232600-1364763090_thumb.png

post-31813-0-64263700-1364763151_thumb.jpg

post-31813-0-93609400-1364763165_thumb.png

post-31813-0-19564300-1364763176_thumb.png

post-31813-0-35976300-1364763183_thumb.png

post-31813-0-00119300-1364763192_thumb.png

post-31813-0-63601700-1364763202_thumb.png

• Like 5

yes, the bundle will definitely happen. You can decide your course of action as soon as DK Arcade CIB is released, as the bundle will appear on the website as well.

Keep an eye on www.classicgamepublishers.com for more information.

We will make an announcement here and also on Facebook when it is ready for sale.

Those who want their DK Arcade carts mailed out as soon as it is available, should get us their loose DK Arcade's in as soon as they can. Message me for the address. (It is on the Elektronite sticker on the package you recieved it in), if you need it. There will be a special buy button made for people who qualify for the discount. I think that the voice on is a worthwhile change. Nobody ever entered the code like we hoped they would on the original.

Please note, that although we had nothing to do with the original Intelligentvision release, if you send us the CIB Intelligentvision version, you will qualify for the discount. (it must be complete however)

• Like 1

1. Japanese mode. Play all 4 screens back to back.

2. The voice is defaulted to ON.

3. Cheaper than D2K for those who just want classic arcade action.

DK was meant to be the 'budget' version, but people don't like loose carts, so we brought out this. People who are happy with the cart only need not bother.

Part of the agreement with Carl regarding the release of his games, is that he does all rom releases. It will be up to him on rom upgrades, whether they will be free or a small charge made for his time.

yeah paying for it is ok with me. i guess i will have to find a post of his somewhere to contact him.

If you've already purchased D1K ROM from me, I will send you the "upgrade" for a nominal fee; in fact, just make a donation (it's up to you how much) to my PayPal address (carlmuellerjr@yahoo.com) and let me know you've purchased the D1K ROM and then I will send you the "update".

A couple points of note, however:

1. The only change to the game is that voices default to ON. Although we talked about enhancing the game further, it was decided in the end not to make changes.

2. I would send the upgrade for free, but personalizing the ROM also means that this is not an automated process. It takes some of my time to do, and since most people will probably ask for the update I can't really offer it for free.

Thanks everyone for your understanding.

Carl

If you've already purchased D1K ROM from me, I will send you the "upgrade" for a nominal fee; in fact, just make a donation (it's up to you how much) to my PayPal address (carlmuellerjr@yahoo.com) and let me know you've purchased the D1K ROM and then I will send you the "update".

A couple points of note, however:

1. The only change to the game is that voices default to ON. Although we talked about enhancing the game further, it was decided in the end not to make changes.

2. I would send the upgrade for free, but personalizing the ROM also means that this is not an automated process. It takes some of my time to do, and since most people will probably ask for the update I can't really offer it for free.

Thanks everyone for your understanding.

Carl

i am ok with paying for it. its not like i am ever giving the other rom back. ;-)

How so? You can't put the circuit board in a bubble envelope, and get it to me for a couple of dollars?

Get the circuit board to me, and it is worth $30 off.....the shipping of an empty (assembled) box is no different than a full one. I am not doing the flat box shipping any more. It is far too much trouble to save on the shipping.

Due to some heavy lobbying from certain fans, DK Arcade is about to be released 'CIB' or 'Complete in Box'. It will retail for $60 US plus shipping and handling.

Do you own the original Elektronite cart only relasese (pictured)? If so, you may be satisfied with simply a cartridge. However, you may wish to have the CIB version, but don't want to 'buy the game again'. We have a solution we hope that you will be happy with. If you send Classic Game Publishers the original loose cartridge in the mail, you will be able to purchase the game complete in box for $30 US plus shipping and handling. This offer can not be combined with other discounts that may be offered (such as a bundled D1K and D2K package)

The new CIB version will be the same EXCEPT, that the voice defaults to ON, and it is in an LTO shell with a very attractive sticker.

The box will feature a hologram Elektronite serial number, come with a full colour manual, and two DK Arcade overlays in an attractive gatefold design.

If you are interested in taking advantage of this exchange offer, please message me for shipping details.

Are there any original DK Arcade games available to purchase?

What do you mean 'original'?

The Elektronite cart only version is no longer sold. The complete in box version, with serial numbers will replace it.

For those who want a cheap alternative to 'just play the game' you can get a D2K circuit board, overlays and manual, shipped for $40 at www.classicgamepublishers.com

What do you mean 'original'?

The Elektronite cart only version is no longer sold. The complete in box version, with serial numbers will replace it.

For those who want a cheap alternative to 'just play the game' you can get a D2K circuit board, overlays and manual, shipped for $40 at www.classicgamepublishers.com

The cart only version you first sold. It was in a recycled cart shell and has a different label? For us collectors, we may want both....just wondered if you had any left? I am going to purchase the CIB as well......