IGNORED

March...a good month for pickups!

I just wanted to show off some of the goodies I picked up in the last month or so. Some of the games are ones that I have been hunting for a while and I'm very glad to now have them.

A quick thanks to mr_intv and mjarnold7 for some cool recent trading. Pre-thanks to Groovy Bee for Rocketeer, which I can't wait to receive :-D And a SUPER thanks to Voltron for investing all of the time, money, energy, and passion required to design, build, and distribute the Boxed Voltron Variant of Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack. I will display it proudly with my collection.

And now, some pics :)

The Intellivision Inc version of Sea Battle was very hard to find! I finally found one on Canadian eBay. ;-) This leaves only 4 more (that I know of) Intellivision Inc games that I still need. The Red Space Armada was also Canadian (thanks to mr_intv). Halo 2600 is my first non-Intellivision homebrew :thumbsup: and I've decided to start collecting boxed M Network games!

March2013 pickups

In case anyone is wondering...

Red Space Armada

Next are Patches and Buttons! I'm sure at least some of the Activision Patches are fake/repros, so if anyone knows how to tell the difference I'd love to know. The D2K patch is totally a fake! ;-) The ones on the left are BSA patches I recently found cheap.

Patches

Buttons

And finally, a gift from Voltron along with some pencils from Rev and my LV Poker & Blackjack playing cards (orig from a CGE?)

LV Voltron Variant

LV Voltron Variant_2

Edited by JasonlikesINTV
  • Like 3

Next are Patches and Buttons! I'm sure at least some of the Activision Patches are fake/repros, so if anyone knows how to tell the difference I'd love to know. The D2K patch is totally a fake! ;-) The ones on the left are BSA patches I recently found cheap.

i believe all your activision patches are fake. you should send them to me for a long forensic analyses.. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: Edited by pimpmaul69

Glad you got it. The box is big :) originally it was just going to b a big box, but somehow it grew. next thing i knew I added a patch, then another patch , the chips, etc it seem to continue o grow until i had no more room in the box. I added the million dollar chip cart. Hey the vegas bill if held to sunlight may read INTV if you look carefully, i was an experiment i did with them, but i never got around to checking every bill. also the box number on the back and front changes hue in sunlight.

i hate you. ;-) ;-) i collect playing cards. now i gotta hunt those down for god knows how much..... bastard! ;-) ;-)

I didn't know that those existed until last year. I saw them as a BIN on eBay. I think I got them for under $20 shipped. I love them :love:

Unfortunately, I haven't seen any since and have no idea how rare they are. You may have the best luck putting out your interest and hope someone sees.

Nice items.

MMM I did not know that there were Activision fake-patches...

My understanding is that there are many "originals" around.

I think that there has been plenty of NOS (new old stock) recently found.

Beautiful items tough.

Cheers!

I once saw a Chopper Command patch on eBay that was noticeably waaay different from the others I have seen. It was an obvious cheap knock-off. Cmart once expressed some doubt to me as well. I'm sure there is a ton of NOS and some fakes, but who knows what the ratio is.....

I have an Intellivision, Inc. Poker and Blackjack shrinkwrapped that I believe is pretty rare.

I have the Intellivision Inc LV Poker & Blackjack, but it's opened. Come to think of it, I don't see many of those and don't remember if that was one of the Venezuelan NOS games or not. Was that one of the games where everyone had it so they didn't sell many once Mattel was out of the picture?

The remaining ones I need are Roulette, Backgammon, Mr Basic, and Super Series Baseball. I know that there is a Super Series on AA, but I can't afford it :_( .....unless he'd take $150. Yeah, no.

I once saw a Chopper Command patch on eBay that was noticeably waaay different from the others I have seen. It was an obvious cheap knock-off. Cmart once expressed some doubt to me as well. I'm sure there is a ton of NOS and some fakes, but who knows what the ratio is.....

dont take any chances on them being fakes. send them to me for safe disposal! :lolblue: :lol: :lolblue: :lol: