IGNORED

Super Series Big League Baseball

Would these be fair trades:

1. SSBLB + $$$ for 4-tris 1st edition (not sure I really want this version, box)

2. SSBLB + $$$ for League

3. SSBLB + $$$ for Robot

4. SSBLB for 2 of these + a little $$: other 4tris versions, stonix, yogi

5. SSBLB for Learning Fun I

6. SSBLB for Learning Fun II

Edited by SoulBuster

The only SSBLB that I remember sold for just a tad over 300 a year/two back but it's value may have appreciated with the influx of new collectors. It's darn hard to peg a value to a rare variant as you have to find a hardcore, dedicated collector that doesn't have it already, but here's my 2 cents.

1) To the right collector, SSBLB for either Learning Fun seems reasonable (and your most likely possibility of finding a trading partner).

2) If I owned League or Robot, I honestly wouldn't even sniff a trade for them for SSBLB, even with $$$ thrown in.

3) SSBLB for both Yogi and Stonix strait up might be reasonable to some.

4) SSBLB for another version of 4-Tris strait up seems reasonable to me. I never see copies of 4-Tris come up anymore ...

I think that you're going to have a hard time finding a dance partner ... but not because there's not value there. My guess is that people aren't likely to let their rare games go unless they're liquidating, and then they want cash, not another game to trade for. Your best chance may be to sell it on eBay and use those proceeds to buy a copy of some of the above when they finally show up again on eBay.

Just my thoughts ... other opinions may vary.

Your best chance may be to sell it on eBay and use those proceeds to buy a copy of some of the above when they finally show up again on eBay.

I am getting that feeling, I will hang on to it as $$$ is not an issue when LFs come up on ebay.

Thanks for the responses everyone. I now have a good idea on how to trade it.

What Fushek said. The last few non-first edition 4-tris went under $150 if I recall. I was surprised and more with I bid higher as I still don't have any version of it. It has been some months since I've seen one, though. Who knows...

Soul, I would just hold into it until a good opportunity comes up. Be careful listing with a low bid if you're expecting high dollar on eBay, though. There's a small pool of collectors that recognize the value and would be willing to pay it. Just my opinion.

Soul, I would just hold into it until a good opportunity comes up. Be careful listing with a low bid if you're expecting high dollar on eBay, though. There's a small pool of collectors that recognize the value and would be willing to pay it. Just my opinion.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

I am opening trade for this title again. I have discontinued previous negotiations for Learning Fun II with another member as I am looking for about the same quality of box in trade for this. Check post #1 for pics.

I will trade this for a CIB of any of the following with about the same quality. I will also buy these outright, if you have any for sale.

4-tris

Stonix

Choplifter

League of Light

Robot Rubble

LF1

LF2

You know something, I had no idea I was hoarding stonix. I think jasonlikelikeintv planted a chip in my brain and i just started buying them. not realizing i already had it. When I went to grab choplifter i notice there where two stonix and I dont hoard duplicates so i figure better unload it to you.

• Like 1