IGNORED

Image thief! Brag brag brag!

Bratwurst

I asked the seller a question about this auction. Below is the question...

To: dwkraft

Bcc to myself: ed9277

Uncheck if you do not want to send a copy of this email to yourself

Subject: Question to seller regarding eBay Item # 3402158949

Item: Internet Ready! Compaq Presario

Message: What's up with the donkeys? Did this laptop do a lot of time in Tijuana?

Nah, that was someone else. I think it was CPUWIZ, but I could be wrong. That was superb, and a class act I aspire to follow.  :D I just revised the last donkey pic to get my point across even more, mwahahaha.

Nah, that wasn't me, it was the guys that run something something hardwareguide.com. That was definately the best I have ever seen.

Here is the middle image. Sorry for stealing it myself, but I got to help out an AA member in need.

I clicked on that and I just get a new page which says

"‹•»eTA°.:¸»{Üàîww 8ƒÃîîî Np$0HÐ ./çÝ·î9÷¼»Þ]¯öZ«ö^ÕÝÕ«¿¯ªw÷ëêëO¾’œ¢ý{¯§o+G¼ÿg:àJ-­ þ„Wà › ‹€„œˆˆ„ˆˆœŒøŸ’‘QQÓRS‘LL@ ŸÈÿ,,||b:xí #à#¨"!Ð ^‡ÿºˆ„€øOAAEBFC@ügûgÿ¯/‘QPñˆHˆÈÈHÈÈè˜hÿa ¢¼å"B•Ò¤'¶pçc A|Ôj°ôHiä’Ì…J{¦6ñzi[½Óeä'»Ø™(úÒ,ËG@üH((¨ÈˆXÿw+$‚·„Èÿ|Y¸‡q£€>ÌiYz0ìüsw~Y8(­mä%y‡úºÀFú7$€à¸¹„™@I Lü¿(ñO ?>ŸçI&³±)­. €éÿŽ‡òµï±±k£Ò¹£ñô(ÏûÃü|0Æދ$”žVo‹¯@;4„fò™‘ÎrÓÝ Gäêªáb­­tþ¹#{2»§¤OµÎ¦U¬8JRh`jYwÓ?ç ·­Pów—…úÒc ÕcÈ}¬akÍ3³ôQˆÊU÷Ýêò­b±¤ü•,ì´—[þóŒ5Uì`å¶#•Í”t4L˜p’ˆ†åØh " and keeps going on like that. :sad:

I also did the "save target as" thing, and the picture still won't work. :x

Here is the middle image. Sorry for stealing it myself, but I got to help out an AA member in need.

I clicked on that and I just get a new page which says

"‹•»eTA°.:¸»{Üàîww 8ƒÃîîî Np$0HÐ ./çÝ·î9÷¼»Þ]¯öZ«ö^ÕÝÕ«¿¯ªw÷ëêëO¾’œ¢ý{¯§o+G¼ÿg:àJ-­ þ„Wà › ‹€„œˆˆ„ˆˆœŒøŸ’‘QQÓRS‘LL@ ŸÈÿ,,||b<bb||bbbbbšw”dÿ„òÝZZZ†7ïß¿{÷þ=77'7÷:xí #à#¨"!Ð ^‡ÿºˆ„€øOAAEBFC@ügûgÿ¯/‘QPñˆHˆÈÈHÈÈè˜hÿa ¢¼å"B•Ò¤'¶pçc A|Ôj°ôHiä’Ì…J{¦6ñzi[½Óeä'»Ø™(úÒ,ËG@üH((¨ÈˆXÿw+$‚·„Èÿ|Y¸‡q£€>ÌiYz0ìüsw~Y8(­mä%y‡úºÀFú7$€à¸¹„™@I Lü¿(ñO ?>ŸçI&³±)­. €éÿŽ‡òµï±±k£Ò¹£ñô(ÏûÃü|0Æދ$”žVo‹¯@;4„fò™‘ÎrÓÝ Gäêªáb­­tþ¹#{2»§¤OµÎ¦U¬8JRh`jYwÓ?ç ·­Pów—…úÒc ÕcÈ}¬akÍ3³ôQˆÊU÷Ýêò­b±¤ü•,ì´—[þóŒ5Uì`å¶#•Í”t4L˜p’ˆ†åØh " and keeps going on like that. :sad:

I also did the "save target as" thing, and the picture still won't work. :x

Sorry about that, I should have checked it before I posted it. Couldn't get it to save. Read my edited comment.

Here's something I grabbed off the web. Try to hold the Control key when clicking refresh or if you're using Netscape, hold the shift key.

Sorry about that, I should have checked it before I posted it.  Couldn't get it to save.  Read my edited comment.  

Here's something I grabbed off the web. Try to hold the Control key when clicking refresh or if you're using Netscape, hold the shift key.

Thank you! It works now.

that made me :lol: :lol: :lol: