IGNORED

Legit protos?

djpubba

I have bought many items from Jerry throughout the years and I trust him entirely. He used to send out a classic game catalog in the 1990s, I got some really good games from him.

If you're implying that people should trust that these are legitimate prototypes, they're not. The boards are real but the games were made after Atari went out of buisness. It's unfortunate some of these already have such a high bid, I've seen real prototypes go for much less.

If you're implying that people should trust that these are legitimate prototypes, they're not. The boards are real but the games were made after Atari went out of buisness. It's unfortunate some of these already have such a high bid, I've seen real prototypes go for much less.

Agreed, I've had at least 12 transactions with Jerry and all of them he was upfront and everything went very well. I know that these are Best protos, they were offered to me, to purchase as such. IMO these auctions should also state that as it is very misleading.

I also had several good transactions with Jerry, but he isn't very honest with his listings on eBay. In his Excel sheet those "prototypes" are listed as being from Best Electronics and in his listings he doesn't mention it. He did the same in the past where he said in the listings he doesn't know who made the labens, who the manufacturer is etc. where he clearly knew it.

Edited by Andre81