IGNORED

beggining collector looking for a computer broken or working!

macintosh man

hello, i am a begginning collector and i only have one computer right now so i would like to expand my collection. if you have a vintage computer you wanna sell let me know i might buy it! also if you have any broken computers you dont want let me know i might take it!! i am interested in pretty much any vintage computer. i am kinda short on money right now so if ya wanna just give it to me for free that would be awsome!!!! :) i am not one of those collectors that just tosses it on the shelf, i am a collector that enjoys the technology. i will use the computers for their intended purpose ,papers, art, messing around. i also NEVER take the computers apart and use them for parts (unless its broken and i need the part for a good reason) so the computer will be in great hands. i also love making computers work so if its broken and you think i wouldnt want it. ask me! i might take it! i am also interested in vintage computer parts and accesdsories such as mice,keyboards,programs,external floppy drives,carry cases,etc. so tell me what you have and i may want it!

thankyou

macintosh man

Edited by macintosh man

iceman that was uncalled for and you know that. if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything.

I dont think iceman meant that in a derogatory way - to be quite honest, at first glance I ALSO thought it was a begging collector. :)

Anywho, best of luck in your new adventure (get a C64 first :)).

Seriously mac man, where are you? I have a used Atari 800XL, XMM801 printer, 2 1050 disk drives, disks & carts all in storage. I wont ship but if you're near MPLS/St Paul you can pickup or we can meet.

But it wont be free.

Edited by RJ

I'm stressede just reading this.

Alright then, it's settled, everyone give their stuff to Ax. A stressed Ax is a bad Ax and we all know how he can get at times! :P

It took me 3 times reading through this topic before I noticed this LOL. Sorry im a bit slow getting over a nasty cold.

He edited the post for spelling, but I preserved it for posteriors sake.

wish i would have seen this sooner, i gave my friend a really old pc to learn how to use and after he got a newer one finally he didnt want the old one so we tossed it in the dump. Would have been a nice one for you, however around here there is not much market for old pc's and most pawn and pc places wont even take them for $1 or free. I have 3 or 4 monitors if you ever get down by indiana that you are welcome to have or can ship for shipping cost only, they are free if you can get them there.