IGNORED

What game gives you the most bang for its buck?

mr_intv

One of the pleasures of owning an Intellivision is that many of its best games are also among the most common. The AD&D games, Utopia, Snafu, BurgerTime, and TRON Deadly Discs are only a few of the titles that can still be found new in the box for only a few dollars, but these are the ones that I find myself coming back to the most.

• Like 2

Worm Whomper is awesome, and very re-playable. I would add Burgertime, Loco-Motion, Dracula, B-17 Bomber, and of course, Christmas Carol.

Also, I'm with Pimpmaul: I tend to like Carnival, and played it extensively as a kid--though the music drove me crazy.

-dZ.

• 2 weeks later...

Shark! Shark! because of the awesome multiplayer. And Astrosmash of course, its very simple but just great.

Shark! Shark! is unique in that it is brutally difficult (to me), but only if you make your fishy move. You can lamp around avoiding things forever and don't get penalized, but you won't progress either. In that way it is slightly more forgiving.

To find out one of your favorite Intellivision games can be played in 3-D is making this a very good day indeed! Thanks!

It was actually originally designed for the 3-D glasses by Mattel, so the effect is very, er, effective. You can get a set of cheap, paper glasses from Left Turn Only.

-dZ.