IGNORED

7800 HSC Season 6 - Game 2 ^Ms Pac-man^

JacobZu7zu7

CURRENT RECORDS FOR 7800 MS. PAC-MAN - DEFAULT VARIATION (CHERRIES):

ATARI AGE HSC: 171,840 (PacManPlus)

TWIN GALAXIES: 889,590 (Ron Corcoran)

Hey Jacob,

The 159,510-point Dauber's score refers to the game 7800 Pac-Man Collection (Variations: Ms. Pac-Man Random Mazes, Cherries and NO Fast Mode).

• Like 1

TIPS:

As a tip, DON'T LET Ms. Pac-Man eating the power pills early. For each stage, TRY to eat many dots as possible, AVOID the dangerous zones and FOCUS specially on BLINKY (dark pink ghost), which is faster than other ghosts at the ending of each stage. Reserve at least 2 power pills for emergencies, specially on later levels.

The ghosts move slowly on the tunnels. Use this to take your advantage.

On Maze 1 (Pink Maze), try to move Ms. Pac-Man to the long path (the most dangerous zone which is located at the top of the maze) at the beginning of these stages, or after eating one of power pills located at the top.

On Maze 2 (Light Blue Maze), try to eat dots in the pathways above and below the "T" section at the top of this maze after eating one of the top 2 top power pills, or at the beginning of these stages.

Maze 3 (Orange Maze) is the most dangerous of 4 mazes. Always start each stage clearing the bottom center of this maze before the ghosts organize and trap Ms. Pac-Man. Then, try to eat dots at the top of this maze as early as possible, but use this section with caution. Once you eat a power pill, AVOID EATING blue ghosts when possible; TRY to clear immediately the corners where the power pill is already eaten.

On Maze 4 (Dark Blue Maze), AVOID using the section that you begin these boards, and another section above the ghost pen. Try to clear these sections at the beginning of these levels. After clearing the 4th board of Maze 4 (Stage 13), the mazes will alternate between Orange and Dark Blue, and change for every 4 levels completed.

And here are the times when the ghosts stay blue on 7800 Ms. Pac-Man:

a) 6 seconds - Level 1

b) 5 seconds - Levels 2, 6 and 10

c) 4 seconds - Level 3

d) 3 seconds - Levels 4 and 14

e) 2 seconds - Level 5, 7, 8 and 11

f) 1 second - Levels 9, 12, 13, 15, 16 and 18

g) The ghosts DON'T turn blue at the moment you eat one of Power Pills on Levels 17, 19 and the subsequent stages, like in Arcade Platform.

PRO-TIP: To practice the higher levels, select Banana as a starting level.

Edited by oyamafamily
  • Like 1

I made it to the banana bonus, but I wasn't really pursuing ghosts and just focused on clearing levels, so my score is pretty low. If this doesn't count, so be it... I really didn't expect to get to the banana stage anyway. :)

post-17553-0-67481700-1366515167_thumb.png

Edited by aftermac

I made it to the banana bonus, but I wasn't really pursuing ghosts and just focused on clearing levels, so my score is pretty low. If this doesn't count, so be it... I really didn't expect to get to the banana stage anyway. :)

post-17553-0-67481700-1366515167_thumb.png

Hmmm, interesting strategy... as Cyndi Lauper says... *it's good enough for me,... yea yea yea!*

post-10357-0-65091400-1367097772_thumb.jpg

Had the presence of mind to pause it and take a pic to show the banana, although it ended up costing me a life. Barely have enough time for the camera to "wake up" and snap a shot before it goes back to attract mode.

post-10357-0-43240500-1367097754_thumb.jpg

Edited by darthkur