IGNORED

INTV 2- snowy picture

Lame! They just want to plug the new phones. Thanks for the link.

"Radio Shack: You've Got Questions, We've Got Cellphones!"

The adapter that the others mentioned, plus a good shielded RF cable, gives much better results than any RF switchbox I've ever tried. In the unlikely event that you're still having trouble getting a clear picture, you can also replace the RF modulator: Left Turn Only offers new replacement modulators for a very reasonable price.

"Radio Shack: You've Got Questions, We've Got Cellphones!"

The adapter that the others mentioned, plus a good shielded RF cable, gives much better results than any RF switchbox I've ever tried. In the unlikely event that you're still having trouble getting a clear picture, you can also replace the RF modulator: Left Turn Only offers new replacement modulators for a very reasonable price.

Thanks. I am not tech savvy at all, but our hobby kind of forces us to be. The Radio Shack employee made it sound as though an RCA-to-coax adapter didn't exist!

Now, on a technical level, I'm wondering why the NES coax doesn't work. Same two ends.... I know obviously it sucks but I'm wondering specificly why.

Thanks everybody for the help and the links.

radio shack employees suck. i know all about electronic circuits but they wouldnt hire me cause i never worked at a cell phone store.

I remember with Radio Shack was an electronic/parts store. That died about 2000, now I just call them Phone Shack. I don't even shop there anymore because I got tried of them asking about my cell phone service. It wouldn't be so bad if they just asked once, but they stand there and hound you about it. :roll:

Edited by pboland

Either way I think I'll have to face the fact that a major investment of $2-$4 is neccessary. :D Thanks for all of the advice! :)

i meant to say you would need a female rca 2 male coax. and you can use that adapter for a 2600 as well Edited by pimpmaul69