IGNORED

Falcon fix for Crazy Cars 1-3?

Is there a fixed disk for the Falcon for any of the Crazy Cars games? I loved these games, and after playing some Cisco Heat and Lotus on the Falcon, I'm feeling the need, the need for Crazy Car speed...

Crazy Cars 2 from that site doesn't work. It bombs out. 1 and 3 work great, though I never tried one before, it sucks. 3 is an awsome game, and I never tried 2, but it looks more like 3 and I think I'd like it if I can find a working copy. I'm a fan of some of the NSF (need for speed) games, especially the original for the 3DO, and Crazy Cars 3 is like NSF before NSF existed. If number 2 is similiar, I'd like it. Anyone know were I can get a 030 "fixed" version that actually works?

Crazy Cars 2 works on Falcon if it is set to low RAM usage. And I can update it to work with your usual settings - in few days.

However, game is not really good - it looks nice, but there is terrible lag in controls what makes steering a pain in ...

Additionally, there is likely bug in game finish, or I used not flawless crack - it was 4 years ago . I need to check for available STX image ..

2 is similar to 3 in way that you drive car on road in both :grin:

I checked CC2 - there was bad file in archive, so I updated it. Please DL it again - now should work on your Falcon too.

Considering finishing Crazy Cars 2: anybody managed it ? I had problems with it - game did nothing when I passed through final checkpoint .

I found 2 different STX images, but none works in Steem - so, it seems + headache for Steven Seagal :)

hmmmm... I have an original of Crazy cars 2, so maybe I can try imaging it for you ?

Will download the CC2 from your site again (it crashed on my STs too). (On a side Note, Fire&Forget 2 works in emulators, but I never was able to run it on real machines)

Yes, please make Pasti from CC2 original. Do you have retail or NRJ Compilation disk ?

And it would be very useful to drop short e-mail in case that something works not. Sometimes stupid errors happen. This with CC2 was likely when moved to new host - so some 2 years ago.

Will see to make Haga update of Fire and Forget 2 - at least it is well playable .