IGNORED

local Craigslist haul available

Blazing Lazers

IMO, not worth the asking prices. $150 for both and it seems a bit more reasonable. The Atari stuff is all pretty common but for the nice in box game brain which recent searches place the value of that at around $80 in box.

The Colecovision stuff, again, nice to find the set and but all the boxes are more or less worthless because of condition. Tops, that's worth $150 so you wouldn't be getting a real deal but it's nice to have the whole add-on collection.

If you don't have it, the Colecovision would be a bad buy but I would haggle him down.

• Like 1

Not bad but I agree with Playazclub, $250.00 is much to high, the boxes are worth about zero. If you can get him to around $150.00 or lower, then the hardware is nice, for that price its a nice backup on hardware or a good start for a new part of your collection.

The Colecovision Adam I bought last month for $80.00 was listed for over a month, when I picked it up the lady told me I was the only person to inquire about it.. We all collect Coleco stuff so we think there are a lot of over people, but I don't think they get a lot of messages. Let them sit on it for a 2-3 weeks, if they get no bites I bet you can get it at a great price. GL!