IGNORED

Looking for a USA eBay buddy!

mr_intv

Every so often I find some sellers who won't ship to Canada. So I'm putting it out there for someone in the states who I could have the items shipped to and then have that someone ship the package up to me. I would of coarse reimburse the shipping charges up to Canada. If anyone can help me out please send me a pm, I'd be forever grateful ;)

• Like 1

Every so often I find some sellers who won't ship to Canada. So I'm putting it out there for someone in the states who I could have the items shipped to and then have that someone ship the package up to me. I would of coarse reimburse the shipping charges up to Canada. If anyone can help me out please send me a pm, I'd be forever grateful ;)

I'm your guy, just let me know and make sure it's not on my list....or I might keep it ;-)

I have the same problem. Why do sellers refuse to ship to Canada? It's the same amount of trouble as shipping within the USA. Maybe it's the declaration form. Pretty simple stuff though. I ship stuff to the USA all the time with no problems.

Often times the shipping cost is almost the same for small items. I've seen items go unsold multiple times and relisted and they won't budge.

As long as it is shipped USPS there are no brokerage charges and the shipping is more but some items are just not plentiful in Canada.

My main thing is an ADAM disk drive. Every one I have seen listed is always in the USA and they always refuse to ship to Canada. In fact they won't even reply to the request. I mean it's not like you are shipping decommission military tanks & planes that might be used against you.

I have the same problem. Why do sellers refuse to ship to Canada? It's the same amount of trouble as shipping within the USA. Maybe it's the declaration form. Pretty simple stuff though. I ship stuff to the USA all the time with no problems.

Often times the shipping cost is almost the same for small items. I've seen items go unsold multiple times and relisted and they won't budge.

As long as it is shipped USPS there are no brokerage charges and the shipping is more but some items are just not plentiful in Canada.

My main thing is an ADAM disk drive. Every one I have seen listed is always in the USA and they always refuse to ship to Canada. In fact they won't even reply to the request. I mean it's not like you are shipping decommission military tanks & planes that might be used against you.

Although I personally have shipped to Canada a number of times, I can understand why sellers won't do it. I have literally had more packages damaged or lost by the Canadian postal service than any other postal handler in the world and I've shipped to dozens of countries. In addition, it's one of the slowest postal services I have ever dealt with and one of the hardest to get information from or file a claim with. It's unfortunate, but in my experience it's just really not good at all.

My experience is that if similar packages are shipped on the same day (one from USA --> CAN & one from CAN --> USA @ same address), the one coming from Canada arrives here almost a week before the one from here arrives in Canada. Canada is good at getting them out, but slow at receiving. I suppose the hold up could be on the USPS side, though.