IGNORED

2002 Stan's Atari Excellence Awards

Albert

You mean you DON'T have Marble Craze yet? Holy smokes! RangerG, the last person to get the homebrew of the year! Wow! I figured EVERYONE had this amazing game by this point! :D :D

Enjoy it! Its the ONLY game to carry the StanJr guarantee!

Oh, and thanks for the kind words about the Awards! :)

You mean you DON'T have Marble Craze yet?  Holy smokes!  RangerG, the last person to get the homebrew of the year!  Wow!  I figured EVERYONE had this amazing game by this point! :D  :D  

Enjoy it!  Its the ONLY game to carry the StanJr guarantee!

Oh, and thanks for the kind words about the Awards! :)

I haven't bought this game yet either. :|

It's on my list of things to get behind: pay rent, buy food, car insurance, money for dates, ... ;)

I should get a good- sized paycheck soon so hopefully I'll have some cash left over! :)

It's on my list of things to get behind: pay rent, buy food, car insurance, money for dates, ...  ;)  

Marble Craze should at LEAST beat out money for dates. I mean, really, what is dating going to get you? A broken heart? Shattered dreams? With Marble Craze all your hopes and dreams will come true! :D :D :D

Really, you should get this. :)

It's on my list of things to get behind: pay rent, buy food, car insurance, money for dates, ...  ;)  

Marble Craze should at LEAST beat out money for dates. I mean, really, what is dating going to get you? A broken heart? Shattered dreams? With Marble Craze all your hopes and dreams will come true! :D :D :D

Really, you should get this. :)

:lol:

Hmm... Is "Marble Craze" a two-player game? It would make a great date activity! We would need something to do between "Make-out" sessions!!! :D :D :D

Hmm... Is "Marble Craze" a two-player game? It would make a great date activity! We would need something to do between "Make-out" sessions!!!

Hey man, if you manage to date the girl who thinks this is a great idea don’t let her get away. Propose! Propose on the spot! (Or at least give her my number. :P )