IGNORED

Japanese Intellivision titles to trade

Hi Guys

I've got 5 Jap intellivision CIB in superb condition with minty jap manuals. I was going to hang on to them but I think I'd be better off trading them for some CIB later inty games as Im not into variants.

Are these any good for trading with anyone out there ?

Thanks

Happy to send pics.

Cmart is hogging all the rare jap titles again!

That's quite an inappropriate statement...

...the politically correct version would read:

Cmart is BACONing all the rare jap titles again! :grin:

• Like 1

Chill out, he didn't call you or anybody anything. My guess is that he used "jap" as an abbreviation for "Japanese," which is reasonable if misguided. More importantly, he was also referring to *objects*.

Do you also feel offended when people type "u" instead of "you"?

Intolerance is in the eye of the beholder.

This thread gets derailed by the Krauts :lol: Serious, are here so many Americans with German roots?

@ Topic

Are the games gone? I am working on a deal right now and if that deal goes through I might have Fathom, Super Copra and some semi rare titles to trade. But I am not sure: How rare/valuable are this japanese versions? Of course they are quite rate, but they are also very very common games and so I dont have a glue what the worth is. To tell the truth: I dont get a good feeling to trade one Fathom for all of them

Before this gets totally off topic jap is indeed just short for Japanese. I'm a Brit which is just short for british etc etc. No offence meant or should be taken. I will of course use full names and no abbreviations from now on to avoid any further confusion...

Now back on topic...

I'll post pics up here and people can see what they think soon :-)

Edited by river9999uk

Before this gets totally off topic jap is indeed just short for Japanese. I'm a Brit which is just short for british etc etc. No offence meant or should be taken. I will of course use full names and no abbreviations from now on to avoid any further confusion...

I only hope that germ will not establish as short form for german. ;)

• Like 1