IGNORED

X-BOX SUCKS (in theaveng's estimation)

theaveng

It's a pet peeve of mine when people sound like they are comparing PCs to consoles ;p I can safely say PCs are better for alot of game types, but they usually require more effort to set up then I generally like ;p

Anyone see stuff on that new Ninja Gaiden for Xbox? That looks like it's gonna be sweet as hell.

4 games out of 22 highly-recommended games. Not impressive. THE X-BOX IS DEFINITELY *not* FOR ME.
What kind of games do you like...? I don't like most Nintendo style games such as Mario, Zelda and their cart racing games...
I do so that answers your question. The purpose was to share my opinion of X-box software. What I see doesn't interest me enough to buy an X-box.

I've gotta tell you....you must not read so well.  I don't believe for a minute that halo got bad review(s)  on any place...
I didn't say it did. Re-read my message.

Halo is better than Timesplitters 2.
Perhaps, but I like the time travel in TS2. Likewise, I prefer Turok2 over Perfect Dark, because I enjoy shooting the lizards and watching them flop all over the ground. The reason for my unusual tastes (as compared to other gamers) is that I don't like FPS games. I don't do one-on-one deathmatches either.