IGNORED

seeing as ET is so crap....

PeeknPoke

Dude, that is not necessarily true, I give away games ALL the time to people who ask for them (in an unassuming and polite way).    :yawn:

Stan, do you happen to have any spare games that you would be willing to send to me? If you do, would you please pm me a list of them? I am willing to pay for shipping costs for them. Thank you.

http://home.earthlink.net/~paulmccranefan/...atarigames.html

Here is the list of games I have and am getting. Basically I'm looking for anything not on that list. Which I know is a lot. I certainly am not expecting a lot. In particular for the 2600 I am looking for: Donkey Kong Jr., Jr. PacMan, Fishing Derby, Seaquest, Cookie Monster Munch, Alpha Beam with Ernie, MASH, Snoopy and the Red Baron, Video Chess, Brain Games, Strawberry Shortcake, Checkers, Code Breaker, Crystal Castles, Hangman, Ice Hockey, Lock n Chase, MAD, Millipede, Pigs in Space, Oink, HERO, Sorcerer's Apprentice, Dolphin, and Taz. For the 5200 I'm looking specifically for: Frogger, Frogger II, Galaxian, Kaboom!, Kangaroo, Moon Patrol, Pitfall!, Pitfall II, Q*Bert, River Raid, Star Wars Arcade, Millipede, Super Pac Man, and Jr. Pac Man. For the 7800 I am looking specifically for: Asteroids, Donkey Kong Jr., and Hat Trick. I could also use a 5200 controller. I would be very grateful for any games you would be willing to send me. Thanks!

I really thought id be shot down too, for posting such as crap question but no, it seems us Atari fans are genuine nice guys. Witchfynde:Your a star!

My E.T. is on its way! :), its even better that im getting an american version as mine as all pal (Apart from the Swordquest:FireWorld i got the other day)

Lee

I really thought id be shot down too, for posting such as crap question but no, it seems us Atari fans are genuine nice guys. Witchfynde:Your a star!

Thanks! Here I figured all along the only way I'd be able to get rid of it when I put up a trade list was that I'd have to PAY someone five bucks to take it :)