IGNORED

Thoughts on Polycase QS-50 - Atari 2600 / SMS adapter

Converts Atari 2600 controller to single button Intv 2 controller or converts SMS to two button Intv 2 controller, 3rd button is accessed by pressing button 1 and 2 at the same time

comes with a built in keypad in the adapter, would be centered in that case

If people don't like Atari 2600 / SMS controller, 3rd option would be for Neo Geo controller. This would provide for all 3 buttons

So that brings up the second question, which controller input would most people like, Atari 2600/SMS or NeoGeo?

Edited by grips03

okay, sorry the title threw me off. Not sure how much this adapter would end up costing, so not sure if I would be getting one. But to answer you question, the case looks fine. I would want to use my NG controller if I purchased one

LOL well, SMS adapter for Inty 2 would work. I need to dust off my spare SMS console, a dirt common Inty cart, do some voodoo and I can play SMS games through my Inty 2 the same way 2600 adapter works.

Heck one could graft XBox360, PS3, and Wii onto Inty 2.

LOL well, SMS adapter for Inty 2 would work. I need to dust off my spare SMS console, a dirt common Inty cart, do some voodoo and I can play SMS games through my Inty 2 the same way 2600 adapter works.

Heck one could graft XBox360, PS3, and Wii onto Inty 2.

I guess you could try. But this is just for SMS controller.

okay, sorry the title threw me off. Not sure how much this adapter would end up costing, so not sure if I would be getting one. But to answer you question, the case looks fine. I would want to use my NG controller if I purchased one

you could make a cable adapter to use your neo geo controller on this