IGNORED

what is a good high score On Christmas Carol?

Ok I saw scores in the video posted and I think I need to practice more

If you saw Liduario's video, don't freak out. He is one of the best players and broke a couple of records playing the game during the Christmas Championship.

654 points is a very good score, especially if you just started playing recently! Also considering that you get 1, 2, or 5 points at a time. :)

If you want to compare your ranking, check out the official leaderboard of the Carol vs. The World! Championship. Consider that all those scores are very good.

A great score is one when you pass Stage #8 (Level 16) and save Christmas. You also get a little movie treat. :)

-dZ.

By the way, one technique that Liduario recommended during the championship is to play until game over, then go to the practice menu and practice the last level you reached until you get a good technique to pass it. Then play again and go further. :)

Good luck!

-dZ.

thanks for the hints. next game I got 986 and L13. This is about 10 games in. Control is very tight, but that snowman is fast. I try many turns, but he is a quick one. Sometimes I wish Carol had a weapon or smartbomb for the snowman.

thanks for the hints. next game I got 986 and L13. This is about 10 games in. Control is very tight, but that snowman is fast. I try many turns, but he is a quick one. Sometimes I wish Carol had a weapon or smartbomb for the snowman.

If you zig-zag, sometimes the Snowman turns the wrong way and gives you a respite.

Also, keep in mind that each level is designed to require its own specific strategy to complete.

986 points in about 10 games is really good! By then you must have gotten 2 extra lives.

A good way to rack up points is to get all items in a level (snowflakes and candy). This will give you a "Perfect Level" bonus that increases on every stage. It starts at 10 points in Stage #1.

However, it is harder to do that than to just aim at picking all presents.

By the way, level 13 is stage #7, so you're almost there! One more stage and you save Christmas! :)

dZ.