IGNORED

Italian Fathom - more or less worth than normal Version?

Let me just say by the way, your site remains the bible for us variant collectors. :thumbsup: You sir, are much revered here. :-D (Also, I hate your site for enabling my variation addiction!) :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Great to see you around the forums.

Ditto CMart's comments, I would have never entered the variant black hole if it wasn't for Steve's thorough and detailed site. I really had no idea of the number of variants out there :-o :-o

That is a nice variant. I've been out of the variants game for almost a decade ... as mentioned, it's a dangerous thing. Tread carefully. ;)

Wow! I am happy to know that you are hanging out here in AA. cMart put it well, your website is not only a big reference for the collectors but it is also fun to navigate.

Way before I returned to the Intellivisiion I have been reading your website and having fun remembering the good old times. I loved to read your reviews and impressions on the games.

Great work and I am happy to know that you are around! Cheers!

Wait, this is Mister Funhouse? :) This site was an awesome help for me many times, thanks for the work! If you wish to add this variant to your side I could send you a scan of the manual, as well as the White Water Overlays. I also have some other variants which arent on your site, so just send me a PM and you get the pics to add if you want.

Edited by Ignorama

Ditto CMart's comments, I would have never entered the variant black hole if it wasn't for Steve's thorough and detailed site. I really had no idea of the number of variants out there :-o :-o

Dear Lord, what have I done?! (More accurately, what did I do?) Maybe it was a bad idea, creating competition for my precious... my precious... er... did I just write that out loud or only think it... ;)

• Like 2

As the Godfather of documenting the variation, I think you'd find a lot of us here would be very willing to help you score some of the variations you're missing.

Feel free to post any you're after, and we'll see if we can get you hooked up. :thumbsup:

• Like 1