IGNORED

Stampede Pirate Version

Hi

there is someone who has information about Intelligame, who produced this cartridge, probably pirate?

This is a brazilian version of Stampede from activison, or better intelligame.

post-32928-0-85405500-1369412270_thumb.jpg

As you've guessed, they're a Brazilian company who made pirated Intellivision games, similar to Shockvision. Is this your game? These Intelligames are on my want list, now that I've completed the Brazilian Digiplay collection and have made a dent in the Shockvision games.

As you've guessed, they're a Brazilian company who made pirated Intellivision games, similar to Shockvision. Is this your game? These Intelligames are on my want list, now that I've completed the Brazilian Digiplay collection and have made a dent in the Shockvision games.

actually only information ... because i try to complete my collection with the european version (Italian, French, German, Spanish, Dutch ...) japanese and australian I have about 800 boxes, but there are still several before inizare seriously with the Brazilian version

Yes, but I'm trying to reduce ... in some cases I had a box for each version of the instructions especially for the box with the final code 0410. and then some day'm reducing the collection ... Also because I have no place ... libraries that I did take a maximum of about 600 boxes. Tomorrow public photos ...

• 2 weeks later...

Oh god , I played this ! At that time we didn't know what pirated meant (too busy playing for care about it). I don't have any information about Intelligame , probably it's a fake name. In fact I even didn't remember of it. Just after seeing the photo is that the memory came. Atari was who most suffered from this, it was too simple to copy their carts. In fact one of the firsts multicarts for atari appeared in Brazil. A 3 position dip switch in the cart where you could select the game. So, we have Intelligame and Shockvision as 2 pirates producers in Brazil. Is very hard to find them now, but as they existed, it's not impossible. This week there is a guy in "Mercado livre" , our "brazilian ebay" selling on console for BRL (Brazil real) R$1.520,00 (about USD 751,00) with intellivoice and 18 carts. In this cart lot there are 3 very interesting pieces : 2 Shockvision carts and 1 shockvision adapter. This adapter is a very smart trick to make the rom copy process easier , so they could copy all carts and just burn the rom. And their carts just work with the adapter. I don't know how it works but if I have the chance to have one and open it up, I will make it free available for everyone here. There is an interesting reading about these pirated co here .