IGNORED

The NEW High Score Club S2 ~ Week 3 ~ Space Invaders (Game 6 B/B)

Vocelli

2035 on my first attempt. :lol: It's been years though :D Will try to get a few games under my belt but I really do feel I can roll the score on this one. It's not really the fast bombs that are a problem but rather the moving shields :)

• Like 1

2035 on my first attempt. :lol: It's been years though :D Will try to get a few games under my belt but I really do feel I can roll the score on this one. It's not really the fast bombs that are a problem but rather the moving shields :)

In case you didn't realize, this contest ended. We're currently on Turmoil. But you're welcome to see if you can roll this tough level and report the results here ;)

In case you didn't realize, this contest ended. We're currently on Turmoil. But you're welcome to see if you can roll this tough level and report the results here ;)

Oh there's an end? :lol: I was just invited to play this on another thread and then just read initially "Anyone can join at any time. Just post your score and have fun" so I just jumped in.. :)

As far as rolling it.. I tried it a few times again and realized that when the invaders start at the lowest level.. THAT'S the toughest part. It's hard to dodge fast bullets and clear out the entire bottom row before they drop down. :lol:

• Like 1

Oh there's an end? :lol: I was just invited to play this on another thread and then just read initially "Anyone can join at any time. Just post your score and have fun" so I just jumped in.. :)

As far as rolling it.. I tried it a few times again and realized that when the invaders start at the lowest level.. THAT'S the toughest part. It's hard to dodge fast bullets and clear out the entire bottom row before they drop down. :lol:

Yeah, I played a ton of games that week and still couldn't crack 7k!

• 3 months later...

totally awesome i miss playing space invaders.

:D "we don't have any friends" that's funny Voc!
switching back to emulation for convenience with pics...

Game 1 B/B rollage:

attachicon.gifSpace Invaders 1-B-B rollage.PNG
(no deaths)

Game 6 B/B attack: 1,040

damn that's hard! mighta known it'd be like this :thumbsup:
fun times
beginning to improve, bbs