IGNORED

INTV Top Secret

Is this something you are producing?

I am not at Liberty to discuss the matter yet, due to the delicate nature of the subject, but I can say it looks like something is being produced at the Silo :)

But dont worry there will be an announcement in a few weeks, im just trying to keep from going Psycho before then.

Edited by voltron
  • Like 2

As much as I would like to see Roger (pshychostorm trooper) return, I can say it is not Roger. But it looks like its something for your Intellivision with a large memory capacity. Something is a brewing at the Silo. Rev save yourself!!!! I think its too late for me since it looks like i am already going PSYCHO....

In the upcoming weeks you can expect an official message from a spoke person at the silo. Just dont go Psycho before then. :)

Edited by voltron

There is that word again.

I think I already may have revealed way to much. Hopefully the Intellinati dont punish me. With all the clues you have gotten, it seems like you memory is failing you, but then thats a good thing bc i suspect what ever is being created at the silo has a large memory capacity. Just all the recent activity occuring at volTRON's silo is driving him PSYCHO

Ummmm. I'm pretty sure Voltron referred to the multicart as being called the PsychoTron. :)

At the moment I can neither confirm nor deny this. But dont Worry Cmart, An official announcement regarding the strange activities at volTRON's silo, will be reveal, just make sure you dont go PSYCHO beforehand. IT sounds like cmart has a good recon team.

Edited by voltron

I think this is an April fool joke.

Not an Aprils fools Joke. A spoke person from volTRONs silo will make an announcement in a few weeks. But hang in there rev, dont go PSYCHO. The summer looks very promising. Just have your console ready for this summer.

If it's at all possible for you to accept payments only just before the item is ready to ship, you would follow the nice precedent set by other homebrewers such as Pacman Plus, Pixelboy, and others. Looking forward to this!

Once the item is boxed and ready to ship.... Oppps did I say box? Oh no I said too much, The Intellinati is going to kill me. volTRON has gone PSYCHO

I was referring to CIB not the shipping box. Did I say CIB? Oppps I said too much again.... Oh Man the Intellinati must not be happy with me today. It must be volTRON's PSYCHOsis.

Lol! Speaking of the silo by the way, has it been moved to Canada and did you receive your hockey stick when you crossed the border?

• Like 2

Lol! Speaking of the silo by the way, has it been moved to Canada and did you receive your hockey stick when you crossed the border?

Because volTRON is suffering from PSYCHOsis, the itellinati is sending him from the silo to the igloo in Alberta in AUg, but the hockey stick they plan to give him has a maple leaf from Ontario.

Edited by voltron

I only need to know one thing...it can haz overlays?

Overlays are for a game, this high memory device does not appear to be a game, yet it is used to play many games..... oppps there goes volTRON's PSYCHOsis again, I said too much.

Edited by voltron

Overlays are for a game, this high memory device does not appear to be a game, yet it is used to play many games..... oppps there goes volTRON's PSYCHOsis again, I said too much.

Next thing you know you'll be showing us box designs. :-o Did you seriously get sent to Alta instead of Ontario?

Next thing you know you'll be showing us box designs. :-o Did you seriously get sent to Alta instead of Ontario?

Your are talking about the gatefold design? Oh now there I go again, I have said too much. The Intellinati has a bounty on me now.