IGNORED

INTV Top Secret

Rolled, lol i havent taken anyones money. at one point It has to be beta tested by other to make sure the cartridge works. So if you still feel intellirolled then, i will make sure no, one rolls up on you. :)

I'm in too !

Which difference with the CC3 ?

The interface with the device will be different and my friends are writting the program to try and make it drag and drop which im not sure if cc3 does.

The interface with the device will be different and my friends are writting the program to try and make it drag and drop which im not sure if cc3 does.

Actually, CC3 includes SD card and you can load all roms you want in but before you need to open it (you have to open the cartridge) and charge the SD card with the computer.

How could we drag and drop the games in ?

Actually, CC3 includes SD card and you can load all roms you want in but before you need to open it (you have to open the cartridge) and charge the SD card with the computer.

How could we drag and drop the games in ?

i have two friends building it, im not an engineer, but they say it going to be mini usb based and work similar in concept to like todays phone.

CC3 does not have drag and drop directly onto the device, but instead builds a directory structure either directly onto the micro SD card via a reader or locally and copied to the micro SD card. Schell's original software had some drag and drop, but I wrote another program that has more, see my signature.