IGNORED

INTV Top Secret

The excitement is contagious and so are most of the members of this forum.

In a few weeks you will have something to be really excited about. Just make sure you are no where near Rev when he gets excited.

Edited by voltron

Because volTRON is suffering from PSYCHOsis, the itellinati is sending him from the silo to the igloo in Alberta in AUg, but the hockey stick they plan to give him has a maple leaf from Ontario.

Hmmm... "AUg" is an unusual capitalization. Perhaps another hint? Ok, AU is the periodic table symbol for gold. Perhaps gold is involved with this project?

Hmmm... "AUg" is an unusual capitalization. Perhaps another hint? Ok, AU is the periodic table symbol for gold. Perhaps gold is involved with this project?

Your over thinking that one. AUg is just one of my many grammatical errors. so dont go PSYCHO over thinking this. :)

• Like 1

In a few weeks you will have something to be really excited about. Just make sure you are no where near Rev when he gets excited.

Got money in the paypal account, bring it on Voltron! I could use some excitement.

Is announcing that there will be an announcement an announcement itself? :D

On you mark.... Get set.... GO

thats how I see. it.

So this is the On your mark moment. The big announcement will be the get set moment in a few weeks with an unveiling. I cant do it yet, bc finishing touches are being worked on. :)

On you mark.... Get set.... GO

thats how I see. it.

So this is the On your mark moment. The big announcement will be the get set moment in a few weeks with an unveiling. I cant do it yet, bc finishing touches are being worked on. :)

Voltron is still waiting on a shipment of empty shoe boxes and crayons to make this a CIB release!

yeah baby!

Some people have no sense of humor.......

You know I would never put u on a Do Not Sell to list, and if u were to ever end up on someone elses do not sell to list i would buy a few more stuff from those sellers to make sure u got one.

You know I would never put u on a Do Not Sell to list, and if u were to ever end up on someone elses do not sell to list i would buy a few more stuff from those sellers to make sure u got one.

Such sweetness all around us.

Ok, April Fool's day has passed, you can now make the announcement. :)

LOL, This isn't an Aprils fools joke. The project is real. The finishing touches are being done, and it should be a few weeks. Once completed an official announcement will be made, so stay tuned. :)

• Like 3