IGNORED

Paypal credit card

RangerG

I have about $600 in my Paypal account, but I only have $110 left on my Paypal sending limit. I really don't want to connect Paypal to my bank account (my wife and I share it and she really doesn't trust the idea). I see you can get a Paypal credit card and this allows you a sending limit up to your credit limit. Is this an alternative to hooking Paypal to my bank account? When I reach my new credit/sending limit, will I then have to find another solution? Also, the Paypal premier card looks reasonable at 9.9% APR, but the rest are much worse than my current Visa card. Anyway I can insure getting the premier because they pick it based on ? (income and credit history I assume). Anyone have any experiences with the Paypal credit card? I really appreciate any replies! Thanks.

I've never had any problems getting my money in a couple of days from Paypal by direct transfer to my checking account. I've never requested a check from them which they say could take a couple of weeks. This is another reason to open up another checking account just for Paypal, quicker way to get your money. Oh, I've been with Paypal since '99, so far so good....

Thanks McGrail --

That is the reason I want to be able to send (buy some items). I can request a check from Paypal (have you all had good luck with getting Paypal checks in the mail).

I have always had my money transferred to my bank account, but my brother had a check for $600+ sent to him from PayPal. He got it in a little over a week.