IGNORED

Question about game collection

After being very active for awhile I dont find myself on here much anymore. I definitely have not lost interest in collecting and gaming just busy with other things lately. I have a very large chunk of the complete set of Intellivision games CIB, some of the biggies like Congo Bongo and Mud Buggies but I dont know if I have the interest to finish the set. I'm really up in the air on this. Trying to decide if I should keep working toward finishing or if maybe my games would get more love in someone else's collection. What do you guys think? I need about 20 games excluding the Sears variants.

Here is an excel list of what I have and need (including the Sears variants)

Intellivision_Games_2.xls

Edited by coyo5050

Well, other than the obvious 3 in Spiker, LF1 and LF2, the rest are pretty attainable CIB, and LF1 and LF2 are pretty easy to find loose. If I remember correctly, you have a boxed system in nice shape that I'd really like. :-D (trade bait perhaps to fill some holes in your list?)

I also send a PM für SMB.

If you have doubts if you wanna complete the collection I would say its over. On the other side I could imagine that you could regret the loss if you sell it. Its up to you, but if you decide to sell or trade your Intellivision games away be sure that Stadium Mud Buggies could get a warm and nice new home in my collection :)

Well, other than the obvious 3 in Spiker, LF1 and LF2, the rest are pretty attainable CIB, and LF1 and LF2 are pretty easy to find loose. If I remember correctly, you have a boxed system in nice shape that I'd really like. :-D (trade bait perhaps to fill some holes in your list?)

I have something that you dont, how can that be! :) Was it the Sylvania?

I cant see myself selling my core collection, extras is a different story. but Real life always comes first, i go through the same thing. on a few months disaopear a few months. Plus y unload your collection now, with GB and Electronite producing new games, there is more stuff to play. So DONT unload it, keep it. Real life comes first but INTV and the family here on AA is a well needed break from real life. ;)