IGNORED

sinistar for atari 7800

vacuumnoise

how could you possibly think it wouldn't be?

I'm not so sure. How about Pac-Man... possible?

I'm not trying to make any enemies, but these kind of threads really tick me off. First, a person names the thread in a misleading way -- sounding like there might be some sort of work in progress. Next, the post is just one word. Just for extra annoyance, it's for a game that is so obviously possible that the question sounds insulting. Ppl have been instructed to not make these kinds of threads, but they keep popping up anyway.

There IS a proper way to pose such a question and this is a great example of how NOT to do it. A good example of how to do this constructively is the Wonderboy thread, where the starter of the thread actually presented ideas and it turned into Bentley Bear's Crystal Quest.

• Like 3

I'm not so sure. How about Pac-Man... possible?

I'm not trying to make any enemies, but these kind of threads really tick me off. First, a person names the thread in a misleading way -- sounding like there might be some sort of work in progress. Next, the post is just one word. Just for extra annoyance, it's for a game that is so obviously possible that the question sounds insulting. Ppl have been instructed to not make these kinds of threads, but they keep popping up anyway.

There IS a proper way to pose such a question and this is a great example of how NOT to do it. A good example of how to do this constructively is the Wonderboy thread, where the starter of the thread actually presented ideas and it turned into Bentley Bear's Crystal Quest.

:)

• Like 1

Actually I think Bosconian would be a much better game for the 7800.................Bosconian is better than Sinistar in my opinion.......Bosconian makes much more sense to me....................

There appears to be something wrong with your keyboard. Might want to try cleaning it.

• Like 2

There appears to be something wrong with your keyboard. Might want to try cleaning it.

....................................................................................................................................................ldcjnfbvhcjfurdikeslowkmxjnkdc......................................................your..................right...........................................................................dsikewjufrhynjuswkiolmxdcjdnemszk?

Actually I think Bosconian would be a much better game for the 7800.................Bosconian is better than Sinistar in my opinion.......Bosconian makes much more sense to me....................

oh right I forgot about Bosconian, I had that on a gamecube multigame disc...

• Like 1

The reason I bring up Bosconian, is because it has to be like the coolest game that was never ported for an 8 bit system.

Its a shame, because it happens to be one of the coolest and funnest games in history.

Bosconian would be right up the Atari7800s alley.

I know that some of you don't like us posting about games we would like ported for the 7800, but I'm sorry, Bosconian is a must...............an absolute must............if one of the programmers at atariage did happen to finally port Bosconian to the 7800, it would be quite significant for the simple fact that the 7800 would be the ONLY 8BIT CONSOLE TO HAVE BOSCONIAN IN THE LIBRARY..............I WOULD EVEN INVEST MONEY OUT OF MY OWN POCKET FOR THE BOSCONIAN PROJECT IF THAT WOULD CONVINCE PMP, groovyb or any of the programmers here................Bosconian is worth the time and effort, and the game doesn't seem to be too complicated of a game for the 7800.......would be perfect, well minus the voice in the game.......but with an added pokey chip, it could be possible.......there is a voice in the beggining of the atari 7800 jinks game, so we all know that voice sound effect is possible for a 7800 cart.........please consider the Bosconian project fellas.......thanks.

Edited by Stun Runner 87