IGNORED

Night Stalker is dead

y-bot

I'd like to hear why. Not arguing against your viewpoint but I'd like to understand it better :)

oh, no prob.... we speak about gen2 on playstation right?

astrosmash is same gameplay made confused by a carosello of colors and an absurd parallax that give you headache.... the original was ipnotic.. this one is confusion, somehow look like they make just for fun, not in a bad way I mean.. but like an android app that "make fun" of astrosmash..

shark shark in my opinion is better.. but still... little screen scrolling give more freedom to escape but result in poor strategy compared to original...

what I say here is.... the original are better! and this make all this work look like "how we take money from intv fun"?

anyway... nothing new in the gaming market.... no problem

Edited by vprette
  • Like 1

I thought that this was about someone's Night Stalker cart for the Intellivision

So did I! I was prepared to start writing, "don't bother trying to fix the dead one because it's worthless, just buy a new cartridge", or something to that effect.

I was apparently right about the dead one being worthless, though.

• Like 2

I wonder if the Night Stalker will use the, "sure I was a satanic, serial killing, kidnapping, terrorizing, night stalking rapist, but I DID rid the dark cavernous world of bats, giant spiders, and an increasingly dangerous series of robots" defense in court. Actually, as punishment, he should be thrown into an inescapable cavern filled with spiders, bats, and murderous robots.