IGNORED

Atari 7800.com REVIEWS- Centipede, Daemon's, AVP, Diagnostic

Atari Joe

Hey this is Captian Joe. As you all know by now I am part of the Atari 7800.com Family cause thats where i got my Atari Joe's Famous Website hosted at and sometime i help with sending things out in the mail and things like that. and so we hang out alot and they know me and i know them and i get to do fun things for atari.

I want to be the first to tell everyone that this week we got in the first of our copies of centipede, daemons gate, alien vs. predator, and the diagnostic cartridge, all for the lynx. we got these from lance at video 61 and boy let me tell you they are slick. you dont get much more sliker than these.

We are going to do reviews for all four of these games and talk about the good things about them and also the bad. it will be posted on the atari 7800.com home page when they are ready and i will also link to them from my own famous web site. if anyone want to help me with my review you can email me and help me.

These games are bad ass and if ou want you can get them right now from lance at video 61.

So take it from me, Joe Rivera captain of the Atari Super-Gang, get yourself a Centipede and HAVE FUN!!

- Joe[/b]

Space War 2000 is a sweet game on the Jaguar. I've never heard of a Lynx version. Is this true?

EOTB and RF most likely won't see the light of day- not with raw PCB costs over the $50 that most would be willing to shell out for it.

Does anybody have the artwork for the 4/8M PCB's? I think the best hope of getting copies of either of those 2 games in cart form would be to make your own.

L8A!

Gregg

The Space War 2000 screens look very sweet.  Is that a proto or a homebrew or what?

The Space War screens are just that... screens. No code exists for it as far as I know. I found the artwork on an Amiga drive and put it on my site. Then it got copied to lots of other sites. Most people just assume that there is a game somewhere associated with the pictures.

BTW the picture in the down right corner looks a bit like Remnant I think

As I recall, Carl was a tiny bit inspired by those pictures when he was working on Remnant.

Harry