IGNORED

Round 4 of the 2013 Harmony Games: Colony 7

Dan Iacovelli

I just noticed on the website that the next round will be Laserman 2k3. Isn't this a graphical hack of Keystone Kapers? I like Keystone Kapers, but once you figure it out then it becomes an endurance type of game.

Might I suggest that the Harmony Games continue to focus on homebrews instead?

I chose it for reason, 10 years ago from tomarrow laserman 2k3 was released into the public on atari age.

plus trust me, even though it's graphical hack, once you start hitting screens with the missiles it a whole new game(especially then they out faster, people have played it

has told me that that is extremly tough)

Harmony games focus is homebrews and hacks, after laserman 2k3 we will go back to sugustions.

(anybody who plays laserman on july 13th and gets a score is elgible for the special prize(one day only,after that back to normal)

I chose it for reason, 10 years ago from tomarrow laserman 2k3 was released into the public on atari age.

plus trust me, even though it's graphical hack, once you start hitting screens with the missiles it a whole new game(especially then they out faster, people have played it

has told me that that is extremly tough)

Harmony games focus is homebrews and hacks, after laserman 2k3 we will go back to sugustions.

(anybody who plays laserman on july 13th and gets a score is elgible for the special prize(one day only,after that back to normal)

Ah ha, it will be fun to see the differences and the increased difficulty then. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...