IGNORED

Just Played Zelda: Wind Waker

Invader_dag

Yester day at Software Etc., i got to play a demo of the wind waker and this could be the BEST game from the last 7 years or so. It felt fresh, new, and creative. This could be the game to restore my faith in gaming (besides Halo and Metroid Prime). The graphics are the best i`ve seen as of yet. It couldn`t look more like a cartoon if it was recorded and broadcast on saturday morning. It is, without a doubt, more pollished than any other game recently. Playing it for just that short 5 minutes gave me the same feeling i had with Link to the Past. I am eagerly awaiting this one. Anyone else seen or played the demo yet??

On a side note: I picked up Golden Sun for the GBA yesterday also. It is very, very nice. The graphics are outstanding, and so far, the story is good too. Now i`m waiting for it's sequel too

camelot did a great job with golden sun, it had the good aspects of Shining Force, and some great polish and 2D eye candy of the great 16 bit RPGs. Im also looking forward to the sequel, but i really wish they would team up with Sonic Team and Make Shining Force 4 for the cube.

Zelda will probalby be a great game, but i couldnt get into the N64 games, so i doubt ill get into Wind Walker.

Don't quite get what the deal is with this game, but I did get a copy of Eternal Darkness for under $20 today. Woo Hoo! :D I dunno, Zelda looks like a cartoon. I have never played any of the Zelda games so that could be the reason for my not getting why there is such a big hoopla about it...

I think I just posted this so I could use the word hoopla... :D

I think I just posted this so I could use the word hoopla...  :D

Hoopla!!

I'm jealous. I can't find any GC games cheap. Not SSX, not Eternal Darkness, not anything. They're either sold out at the bargain price (sorry no more available) or on sale somewhere else for $50 smackers.

I think I just posted this so I could use the word hoopla...  :D

Hoopla!!

I'm jealous. I can't find any GC games cheap. Not SSX, not Eternal Darkness, not anything. They're either sold out at the bargain price (sorry no more available) or on sale somewhere else for $50 smackers.

Well I got mine used for $18 minus the discount, plus a guide for $4 minus the discount and the EB games I got it at has them new for $20 so I was pretty excited! I'm still looking for Blood Rayne for $20 or $25 but can't find it.

Sorry for hijacking this topic

captureflag.gif

(oh man I've been waiting to use that one!!)