IGNORED

Is ebay going to start making sellers pay for return shipping!?

shadow460

What happens in the case of "as is" items? How can an item be "not as described" when it's "as is" anyway? Can a buyer argue that a 2600 that's listed as untested and as is which turns out to not work falls under the terms of "not as described"?

Because as-is is not a condition of sale that Ebay permits, just like it won't permit a no returns/refund policy for items that aren't as described. If you as a seller have an item that you can't back with some form of guarantee, at a minimum that what you picture and describe is what will be delivered, you shouldn't be selling that item on Ebay. Frankly, that's what Craigslist, swap meets, garage sales and other similar outlets are for.

Because as-is is not a condition of sale that Ebay permits, just like it won't permit a no returns/refund policy for items that aren't as described. If you as a seller have an item that you can't back with some form of guarantee, at a minimum that what you picture and describe is what will be delivered, you shouldn't be selling that item on Ebay. Frankly, that's what Craigslist, swap meets, garage sales and other similar outlets are for.

Since when is as-is not a condition of sale? I've seen hundreds of items listed this way. :ponder:

But yeah, this is why I buy and sell 99 percent of my items on Amazon.

Well it takes buyers to make it work, but all fees are paid by the sellers. If this really becomes a problem, then maybe enough sellers will leave/complain/boycott/etc to get their point across. But I think it will be a while before it reaches that point.

I don't think there are as many bad apples as some would like to seem. Maybe it's just me, but I sell a lot, and the number of issues i have is fairly low. Sure ebay is always trying to make more money. Capturing the bidder's confidence to pay someone anonymously online is a tough order, so a free return process goes a long way towards easing minds of new ebayers. I do think the intentions here are to make things easier and better, not to allow scammers to take over ebay like a gang of thieves.

I say all that, and yet I personally do not offer returns to my buyers. Less of worries about the buyers not being satisfied but more of the hassles of the occasional return process and extra work that requires. I don't think as long as I do, due diligence to accurately list stuff, I should need to offer returns. I like to think of ebay as an auction site still, not a store. However should ebay mandate this rule in the near future, I will accept it, and continue as usual. Maybe have to start cop doting all my high ticket items just in case. :P

Well it takes buyers to make it work, but all fees are paid by the sellers. If this really becomes a problem, then maybe enough sellers will leave/complain/boycott/etc to get their point across. But I think it will be a while before it reaches that point.

I don't think there are as many bad apples as some would like to seem. Maybe it's just me, but I sell a lot, and the number of issues i have is fairly low. Sure ebay is always trying to make more money. Capturing the bidder's confidence to pay someone anonymously online is a tough order, so a free return process goes a long way towards easing minds of new ebayers. I do think the intentions here are to make things easier and better, not to allow scammers to take over ebay like a gang of thieves.

I say all that, and yet I personally do not offer returns to my buyers. Less of worries about the buyers not being satisfied but more of the hassles of the occasional return process and extra work that requires. I don't think as long as I do, due diligence to accurately list stuff, I should need to offer returns. I like to think of ebay as an auction site still, not a store. However should ebay mandate this rule in the near future, I will accept it, and continue as usual. Maybe have to start cop doting all my high ticket items just in case. :P

Actually, you do have to offer returns if an item is not as described. It doesn't matter what your auction says about returns. That has been Ebay's policy for years. The only difference with this most recent policy change is that if an item is returned as not as described, you as the seller pay return shipping where the buyer used to pay it. Frankly, if you haven't had problems previously, there is no reason to think this new policy will change anything.

Since when is as-is not a condition of sale? I've seen hundreds of items listed this way. :ponder:

But yeah, this is why I buy and sell 99 percent of my items on Amazon.

There is no option in the condition description for "as is" and hasn't been for many years. There is "non-working/for parts" and "used", but even if you describe something this way, you are still liable and will be forced to accept a return if the buyer says that the item wasn't as described. Frankly, Amazon marketplace is pretty terrible for buyers and I suspect sale prices are far lower there (if things even sell) as I have found as a buyer a significant portion of Amazon marketplace sellers to be pretty dishonest and just won't use them. I know a lot of other people who feel the same way. Amazon will also force you to take a return, although they do limit the number of claims a buyer can file in a certain period of time and generally they don't force the seller to pay return shipping.

There is no option in the condition description for "as is" and hasn't been for many years. There is "non-working/for parts" and "used", but even if you describe something this way, you are still liable and will be forced to accept a return if the buyer says that the item wasn't as described. Frankly, Amazon marketplace is pretty terrible for buyers and I suspect sale prices are far lower there (if things even sell) as I have found as a buyer a significant portion of Amazon marketplace sellers to be pretty dishonest and just won't use them. I know a lot of other people who feel the same way. Amazon will also force you to take a return, although they do limit the number of claims a buyer can file in a certain period of time and generally they don't force the seller to pay return shipping.

My experiences as both a buyer and seller on Amazon have been great for years. As a seller, I've had no issues save for one item that got lost in the mail, and with proof of shipping I didn't have to issue a refund. As a buyer, the couple times I've had a problem, Amazon customer service has been great and I've gotten my money back with no issues quickly and easily.

No, I don't sell things 'as is'. ;) I was just saying. It will be interesting to see what does happen with EBay.

as i don't buy any electronics from china hong kong etc, becarful of buying from locals as well,hence they buy bulk and often don't check there product, for example i bought something cheap electrical didn't work changed batterys still didn't work, sent a message back regarding what had happened ,i asked for replacement they asked for me to return shipping it umm sorry i aint returning a dodgy product that doesn't work which will cost me half of wha its worth, so they sent me a replacement which i asked them to test ,got it and the batterys were all didn't, but product worked, so answer is yes they should and iam opening up a ebaystore next year somtime so it will be an eyeopener on how much i will have to have returned but i doubt it be much

that's my rant

I encourage *every* seller who get ripped off under this policy to file criminal complaints against both the buyer and ebay CEO John Donahoe. Highly unlikely anything will come of it, but if enough of these complaints come in, it will get noticed.

Filing a false criminal complaint is actually a crime in many states. Ebay forcing sellers to pay for returns is not a crime and it's part of the new terms of service. If you don't like it, don't use Ebay to sell things. There are plenty of other options including this very forum. The truth is, like most sellers, you only want what's in your self interest, the largest possible market, the best sales price and no liability, Fortunately, Ebay is finally protecting consumers in the way they should have been all along. Good sellers won't be impacted at all by this change.

I'm not talking about filing complaints for legitimate issues. You continue to ignore the "oh-boy-everything-on-ebay-is-free" aspect of this policy which will burn legitimate sellers. Fraud is a crime and worthy or a criminal complaint. Aiding and abetting fraud is also a crime. In fact, here's the FBI link for filing an internet scam complaint: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx. Are you claiming it's a crime to fill out this form?

Oh, and I don't sell on ebay and haven't for several years.

You touch upon something that would truly make Ebay a better place for buying: stock photos. If Ebay were to require actual, non stock photos for items sold in single or small quantities (20 or less, perhaps), buyers could have more confidence in their purchases and crooked sellers be better taken to account. Ebay could even use a carrot/stick approach, such as charging small additional fees as a penalty for sellers who use stock photos while giving sellers who use good, detailed, real photos a slightly reduced fee assessment.

I NEVER buy an item with a stock photo......well, almost never, I have bought some printer ink refills and had no problems.....but actual gaming/collectable stuff, NEVER. I dont care how good of a deal it appears to be.

I NEVER buy an item with a stock photo......well, almost never, I have bought some printer ink refills and had no problems.....but actual gaming/collectable stuff, NEVER. I dont care how good of a deal it appears to be.

Wasn't ebay going to change the policy regarding stock photos? Something about not allowing them on used item listings unless a photo of the actual item was also included and was the primary photo? Can't remember the details but there was some plan to address this.

I'm not talking about filing complaints for legitimate issues. You continue to ignore the "oh-boy-everything-on-ebay-is-free" aspect of this policy which will burn legitimate sellers. Fraud is a crime and worthy or a criminal complaint. Aiding and abetting fraud is also a crime. In fact, here's the FBI link for filing an internet scam complaint: <a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx.%20Are%20you%20claiming%20it" href="http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx.%20Are%20you%20claiming%20it" s%20a%20crime%20to%20fill%20out%20this%20form?"="">http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx. Are you claiming it's a crime to fill out this form?

Oh, and I don't sell on ebay and haven't for several years.

And I think as someone who doesn't sell on Ebay, you have no idea what you're talking about. Under Ebay's policies for a number of years, buyers have been entitled to return items by claiming something as not as described. The only difference now is that the buyer will be reimbursed for return shipping. Considering that buyers could have been engaged in the same kind of fraud you seem so concerned about under the old policy, I doubt there is going to be some surge of new fraud just because people will get their few dollars back for return shipping.

Most buyers don't have the time or inclination to open a claim, wait a week for Ebay to take action, repackage an item, drive to the post office, ship the item back and then wait another week or two until the refund is processed. People looking to engage in fraud like switching damaged items for good ones could easily do that now and in certain cases probably do. Similarly, buyers looking to "rent" something through Ebay like a seasonal item were likely not deterred by having to spend a few bucks shipping something back. In short, you're being alarmist about something that will have zero impact on anyone but good buyers who have suffered legitimate losses.

Edited by bojay1997

Wasn't ebay going to change the policy regarding stock photos? Something about not allowing them on used item listings unless a photo of the actual item was also included and was the primary photo? Can't remember the details but there was some plan to address this.

I will not buy an item either unless I can see a CLEAR image (from multiple sides). If the photo is too small, lacking in detail, blurry, or if the photo of the item is in bubble wrap, or otherwise obscured I'll avoid it like the plague.

And I think as someone who doesn't sell on Ebay, you have no idea what you're talking about. Under Ebay's policies for a number of years, buyers have been entitled to return items by claiming something as not as described. The only difference now is that the buyer will be reimbursed for return shipping. Considering that buyers could have been engaged in the same kind of fraud you seem so concerned about under the old policy, I doubt there is going to be some surge of new fraud just because people will get their few dollars back for return shipping.

Most buyers don't have the time or inclination to open a claim, wait a week for Ebay to take action, repackage an item, drive to the post office, ship the item back and then wait another week or two until the refund is processed. People looking to engage in fraud like switching damaged items for good ones could easily do that now and in certain cases probably do. Similarly, buyers looking to "rent" something through Ebay like a seasonal item were likely not deterred by having to spend a few bucks shipping something back. In short, you're being alarmist about something that will have zero impact on anyone but good buyers who have suffered legitimate losses.

Once again, you make several false assumptions:

-Not everything can be shipped for "a few dollars." When I did sell there, I mostly dealt in classic computers, monitors, gaming systems (usually in lots with games), etc. Domestic shipping costs for, say, a Commodore 1702 monitor averaged about $35 and they typically sold for ~$50. So the risk for me, under the new policy is $120 per unit. That's significant. For individual videogames with a shipping cost of around $4, you're right its no big deal. This gets back to my original post in this thread: the high dollar risk will drive sellers away as it did me, and this will lead to higher prices. Simple supply and demand economics. FWIW, I sold 40-50 of those monitors over the years without a single buyer complaint, but the risk-vs-reward calculations went negative when I got put on the hook for shipping costs.

-I'm hardly being alarmist, just pointing out that sellers (and buyers) have resources other than ebay when dealing with scammers. And that ebay's executives might be found culpable if it can be shown that thier policies encourage or reward fraud, or that they themselves profit from it.

Looks like I botched the link before so here's the FBI online fraud form again:

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Once again, you make several false assumptions:

-Not everything can be shipped for "a few dollars." When I did sell there, I mostly dealt in classic computers, monitors, gaming systems (usually in lots with games), etc. Domestic shipping costs for, say, a Commodore 1702 monitor averaged about $35 and they typically sold for ~$50. So the risk for me, under the new policy is $120 per unit. That's significant. For individual videogames with a shipping cost of around $4, you're right its no big deal. This gets back to my original post in this thread: the high dollar risk will drive sellers away as it did me, and this will lead to higher prices. Simple supply and demand economics. FWIW, I sold 40-50 of those monitors over the years without a single buyer complaint, but the risk-vs-reward calculations went negative when I got put on the hook for shipping costs.

-I'm hardly being alarmist, just pointing out that sellers (and buyers) have resources other than ebay when dealing with scammers. And that ebay's executives might be found culpable if it can be shown that thier policies encourage or reward fraud, or that they themselves profit from it.

Looks like I botched the link before so here's the FBI online fraud form again:

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

You can post that form from now until forever, but I'm not aware of the FBI ever pursuing an individual fraud claim, especially as the result of filing an electronic form. They have bigger fish to fry and the purpose of that form is to report massive scale fraud, scams, malware, etc.. They use those forms to aggregate complaints in the event that they need to pursue massive legal sweeps against crime syndicates, not individual buyers on an auction website.

There is also no way Ebay executives would be found culpable of fraud, the same way that the post office isn't liable for mail fraud and the phone company isn't responsible for telemarketing scams. They conduct an investigation of every claim filed and while they overwhelmingly favor buyers, it's not fraudulent to require sellers to refund return shipping, especially since this policy has been disclosed. Moreover, if a buyer is really a bad person, all they need to do is take a hammer and damage whatever you sent them and then ship it back. You'd have no way of ever proving they did anything wrong. That's my point, ultimately most people are good and whether you sell on Ebay or anywhere else, as a seller there is always a chance of being screwed. Paypal offers refunds, credit card companies do and unless someone pays in cash in person, money orders, checks and other forms of payment can always be reversed. Ultimately, if you want to reap the financial rewards of being in resale, you have to be prepared to suffer an occasional loss.

Filing a false criminal complaint is actually a crime in many states. Ebay forcing sellers to pay for returns is not a crime and it's part of the new terms of service. If you don't like it, don't use Ebay to sell things. There are plenty of other options including this very forum. The truth is, like most sellers, you only want what's in your self interest, the largest possible market, the best sales price and no liability, Fortunately, Ebay is finally protecting consumers in the way they should have been all along. Good sellers won't be impacted at all by this change.

Not trying to argue or make anyone mad, but this is how it is. Unless you been in a sellers shoes who was scamed you don't have a clue.

Selling on ebay is a Federal Interstate Internet Act and ebay has to follow Fed. Laws.

I got scamed by a buyer, ebay removed a full refund from my paypal account, and told buyer they did not have to return the item. I filed a complaint with the IC3(Internet Crime Complaint Center), then I called ebay and told them. The immediately transferred me to a supervisor who appologized and within the hour the refund was put back into my paypal account. EBAY does break the law but not many know what to do, its not state law its Federal.

Ebay has not finally protected buyers, ebay has been doing that for yrs while bashing sellers. You say Good sellers won't be impacted, those are the ones who will get hit the hardest. Ebay for some will turn into EBAY RENTAL, how? Bride needs a dress, buys it, wears it, soils it on wedding night, then files complaint Not As Discribed and seller pays shipping back. Bride got a dress for free. Other things like ATARI GAMES, CONSOLES, Tools need only for a week or 2, Vacation items needed for a week, Prom dresses, Suits, etc.

Say you need to roof your backporch, you buy a USED air nail gun from ebay, roof you porch, then return "Not As DIscribed" and seller pay $15-$20 return shipping. Anything a person would rent can now be had at EBAY FOR FREE.

When a buyer racks up to many NOT AS DISCRIBED claims, they just delete that account and make a new one. Ebay could care less, if a item is returned Not As Discribed the SELLER does NOT GET a final value fee refund. Its a win win thing for ebay, sellers loose their butts but ebay still keeps the fees.

Please don't tell me honest buyers will not do this. Here's an example.

Honest Harry wants a to buy a old rare game, a used one cost $30 but he's afraid to spend $30 for a game he may not like. NOW, he doesn't have to fight the urge to not buy cause he knows if he doesn't like the game all he has to do is say its not as discribed and seller foots the bill. HE PAYS NOTHING TO TRY THE GAME. Honest buyers will start doing this," TEST ITEMS FOR FREE " or rent.

Edited by charly54

Not trying to argue or make anyone mad, but this is how it is. Unless you been in a sellers shoes who was scamed you don't have a clue.

Selling on ebay is a Federal Interstate Internet Act and ebay has to follow Fed. Laws.

I got scamed by a buyer, ebay removed a full refund from my paypal account, and told buyer they did not have to return the item. I filed a complaint with the IC3(Internet Crime Complaint Center), then I called ebay and told them. The immediately transferred me to a supervisor who appologized and within the hour the refund was put back into my paypal account. EBAY does break the law but not many know what to do, its not state law its Federal.

Ebay has not finally protected buyers, ebay has been doing that for yrs while bashing sellers. You say Good sellers won't be impacted, those are the ones who will get hit the hardest. Ebay for some will turn into EBAY RENTAL, how? Bride needs a dress, buys it, wears it, soils it on wedding night, then files complaint Not As Discribed and seller pays shipping back. Bride got a dress for free. Other things like ATARI GAMES, CONSOLES, Tools need only for a week or 2, Vacation items needed for a week, Prom dresses, Suits, etc.

Say you need to roof your backporch, you buy a USED air nail gun from ebay, roof you porch, then return "Not As DIscribed" and seller pay $15-$20 return shipping. Anything a person would rent can now be had at EBAY FOR FREE.

When a buyer racks up to many NOT AS DISCRIBED claims, they just delete that account and make a new one. Ebay could care less, if a item is returned Not As Discribed the SELLER does NOT GET a final value fee refund. Its a win win thing for ebay, sellers loose their butts but ebay still keeps the fees.

Please don't tell me honest buyers will not do this. Here's an example.

Honest Harry wants a to buy a old rare game, a used one cost $30 but he's afraid to spend $30 for a game he may not like. NOW, he doesn't have to fight the urge to not buy cause he knows if he doesn't like the game all he has to do is say its not as discribed and seller foots the bill. HE PAYS NOTHING TO TRY THE GAME. Honest buyers will start doing this," TEST ITEMS FOR FREE " or rent.

Ebay gave you a refund because they didn't want to deal with a complaint, not because they broke any laws. Amazon does the same thing for buyers and sellers. Rather than spend time and resources on arguing with you, they will occasionally just compensate the buyer and the seller and handle it that way. As for your other point, the free return shipping is simply not a big enough incentive for people to engage in the scamming you are talking about. There is still a lot of hassle involved in getting a return approved by Ebay and it takes time and effort to drive to the post office and actually mail something back. People are far more likely to do this kind of scamming with local stores with liberal return policies and with Target and Kmart and Costco already offering virtually limitless returns, there's no way someone is going to turn to Ebay as a source of goods they want to rent.

If the item is worth a decent amount of money, they damn will take the time and effort. People are cheap, and honesty hides much easier on the internet. I have no doubt there will be an increase in returned items now that buyers don't foot the return shipping bill ESPECIALLY if it's a large item worth more than a few dollars AND return shipping is high from an item being large and/or heavy (as mentioned, a Commodore monitor)

I'm from Canada and shipping even small items costs in the $15 - $20 range. This US-centric thinking regarding cheap shipping costs is a non-factor for the rest of us.

• Like 1

If the item is worth a decent amount of money, they damn will take the time and effort. People are cheap, and honesty hides much easier on the internet. I have no doubt there will be an increase in returned items now that buyers don't foot the return shipping bill ESPECIALLY if it's a large item worth more than a few dollars AND return shipping is high from an item being large and/or heavy (as mentioned, a Commodore monitor)

I'm from Canada and shipping even small items costs in the $15 - $20 range. This US-centric thinking regarding cheap shipping costs is a non-factor for the rest of us.

Again, the incentive is already there now and has been for years. If someone wants to scam you out of a few hundred dollar item, do you really think shipping costs are going to serve as a deterrent? Do you really think there are large packs of classic game and computer collectors looking to scam people selling $50 monitors? I just don't buy it and people have been making these kinds of claims about Ebay since I joined over 17 years ago and every year sales have increased and the variety and uniqueness of items has only gotten better and better. Prices also haven't spiked on most items and certainly not because a few sellers fall away because they are afraid that their profit will be reduced due to some new buyer friendly policy. Heck, I remember when sellers were all going to quit over Paypal becoming essentially mandatory for most auctions and Ebay setting limits on shipping and then taking a percentage of shipping. It never happened and it won't happen this time either.

Edited by bojay1997

Ebay gave you a refund because they didn't want to deal with a complaint, not because they broke any laws. Amazon does the same thing for buyers and sellers. Rather than spend time and resources on arguing with you, they will occasionally just compensate the buyer and the seller and handle it that way. As for your other point, the free return shipping is simply not a big enough incentive for people to engage in the scamming you are talking about. There is still a lot of hassle involved in getting a return approved by Ebay and it takes time and effort to drive to the post office and actually mail something back. People are far more likely to do this kind of scamming with local stores with liberal return policies and with Target and Kmart and Costco already offering virtually limitless returns, there's no way someone is going to turn to Ebay as a source of goods they want to rent.

Seems you know everything about everything, never wrong, and love to argue about things you don't have a clue on. Does anyone personally know this person, how old are they? By ur name I take it you can be at most 17 yr old(2014-1997=17). Which means you don't have a clue and have never sold on ebay. Do you have any concept of how life works in the real world(outside Mom/Dads house). You did not see my claim so how can you know what happened, all you can do is make immature opinions. I'm 59 and been in the business world for twice the yrs than you been alive. When you get half my experiance in dealing with scamers in the business world, then you have the knowledge for an intelligent reply, until then can someone tell me if there's an IGNOR button for posters on your forums.

Edited by charly54

There is still a lot of hassle involved in getting a return approved by Ebay and it takes time and effort to drive to the post office and actually mail something back. People are far more likely to do this kind of scamming with local stores with liberal return policies and with Target and Kmart and Costco already offering virtually limitless returns, there's no way someone is going to turn to Ebay as a source of goods they want to rent.

Again you don't have a clue. I ask those who have been posting in here for a long time. Does this person always act like this, he's right everyone else is wrong. Please, if there's an ignor button, point me to it.

If the package is 1st class or Priority, the post office will pick it up at your HOME! You don't have to drive to the P.O. to return. It would supprise you what lengths some people will go thru just to try/rent something for FREE.(Brides, Vacationers, one time repairs, etc.)

Also scamming Target, Kmart, Walmart compared to ebay is as differant as night and day, you don't have a clue. Ebay never sees the item, all they care about is pleaseing the buyer, those Big Box stores inspect returns ebay doesn't, ebay takes the buyers word.

Edited by charly54

Seems you know everything about everything, never wrong, and love to argue about things you don't have a clue on. Does anyone personally know this person, how old are they? By ur name I take it you can be at most 17 yr old(2014-1997=17). Which means you don't have a clue and have never sold on ebay. Do you have any concept of how life works in the real world(outside Mom/Dads house). You did not see my claim so how can you know what happened, all you can do is make immature opinions. I'm 59 and been in the business world for twice the yrs than you been alive. When you get half my experiance in dealing with scamers in the business world, then you have the knowledge for an intelligent reply, until then can someone tell me if there's an IGNOR button for posters on your forums.

If you had bothered to read my posts, you would have seen that I have been on Ebay over 17 years. In that time I have bought and occasionally sold literally thousands of items. I have also had a number of claims against bad sellers in that time and so I am very familiar with how Ebay treats claims and the way in which they evaluate buyer and seller accounts. While I may not be a senior citizen like yourself, I am an adult and the 1997 refers to the year I obtained my primary e-mail address, so I use that on forums I frequent. In any event, someone's age has nothing to do with their level of intelligence or common sense nor necessarily reflects their experience. For example, you're purportedly 59 years old and yet you repeatedly misspell basic words like "ignore" and "experience" and "scammers". Should we all discard your opinions simply because of your poor grammar? Frankly, anyone who constantly threatens to block or ignore others on a forum simply for stating their opinions is probably not mentally stable as all you would need to do if you were serious is just skip over my posts and yet you have felt the need to keep responding to them.

Again you don't have a clue. I ask those who have been posting in here for a long time. Does this person always act like this, he's right everyone else is wrong. Please, if there's an ignor button, point me to it.

If the package is 1st class or Priority, the post office will pick it up at your HOME! You don't have to drive to the P.O. to return. It would supprise you what lengths some people will go thru just to try/rent something for FREE.(Brides, Vacationers, one time repairs, etc.)

Also scamming Target, Kmart, Walmart compared to ebay is as differant as night and day, you don't have a clue. Ebay never sees the item, all they care about is pleaseing the buyer, those Big Box stores inspect returns ebay doesn't, ebay takes the buyers word.

So, I guess you don't really want to ignore me at all? Not sure why a newbie like yourself registered solely for the purpose of posting in an Ebay bashing thread. I would assume you're some kind of conspiracy/secret government nut job, am I right?

Edited by bojay1997