IGNORED

What's your model?

Edit_5

Xmas 1980 was when I first got a taste for the ATARI, when I got a woody (not what you think :D )/heavy sixer/big sexy ;) but out of all the models I still have a special place in my heart for my Darth Vader.

I remember getting one for Christmas back in '82, as the original machine I had, had to go, we moved back to the UK and NTSC to PAL converters where non existent.

I still have my Darth Vader, it still looks as good today as it did when I first got it, it's my favourite model, it just looks the dogs bollox :) I'm gonna have to borrow a digital camera and take some snapshots.

I love my Darth Vader :love: and I'm not scared to admit it...

My first Atari was a 7800, so the 7800 is my favorite model.

I got my first 2600 a month ago; it is the standard 4-switch model. I hand washed it, and seeing as how it's my first 2600, I'd say it's my favorite model. The wood grain adds a level of sophistication, and 6 switches are too much. The only thing I don't like about it is that the controller plug-in spot is on the back side of the machine. What kind of crack was the designer on, and what kind of crack was the person who OK'ed it on?

I remembered, I got my first Atari 2600 Jr. at Christmas time in 1985. I still have Atari 2600 Jr. still works great. But later about weeks ago, I finally got Darth Vader, I like this alots than my Atari 2600 Jr.! I will find motherboard for my Darth vader, beacuse motherboard is dead.

I love Darth Vader console! :love:

Jason

I have 3 Woodgrain models and a 2600jr model.

First model I got in 1986 was a woody with the older RF connecting tips that connect to the older style switchboxes. Last time I used it, it worked like a dream.

Now I have the 2600jr connected to my 13" TV along with a 5200 and 7800.